GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Morning!

Finally got something in!
run/walk 1.75
stretch max #3 with the band. Really needed that!

Really sore and stiff these days. Not sure what is going on...
I have another appointment today with my neurologist. Headaches most days. Thinking now it maybe linked to back when I had lyme disease in or around 2010. I was on meds for a month!
Worse it is just that I am getting older (54 soon!) and this cold weather is not helping me.

First birthday for my Grandson yesterday! His actual birthday is today though. :)
Wow! 1 years old already!

Belinda: Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby! ♥

Sherry: Great job on your workout! Too funny on the kitties. Ooh champagne jello sounds interesting! :)

Have a great day ! Enjoy your family and friends this season and all year long. ♥

Heidi

Hi everyone,

I did my workouts this morning, forgot to post :( I did STS M2 D16 + JS Day 18 Metabolic Conditioning + 3 mile walk.

Heidi - I am sorry to hear you still dealing with those headaches ((HUGS)) Hope the doc can figured it out soon and give you meds for it.

Sherry - hope you had a great workout today.

I will be back tomorrow. Busy day today.

Happy Monday!

I was thinking about a kick boxing wo tonight, when I noticed Cathe's Dec. rotation, so Rock'm Sock'm it was. I like the mix of workouts for the month, so I think I'll just follow it.

Heidi - Yay for the wo. Sorry about the headaches. Hope they figure it out. Wow, the grandson is a year already? That was fast.

Belinda - How do you do a metabolic conditioning wo after an STS wo? You rock!

Tomorrow, it's flex train. See ya then.

Hi everyone,

SBF SBF Fit for Fall Day 9 Upper Core + Cardio & Weights+ JS WS3 D19 Barefoot Cardio Core + LS 2 Mile Power Express Walk all done!

I am really surprised we haven't seen any new clips for the new Fit tower workouts? Weird!

Tomorrow I am going to a spa with my daughter and Thursday I am getting my hair done in DC. I will not be back until Thursday late evening. I am kinda debating if I should do STS D18 today or play catch up when I am home? Maybe I have more energy later today?

Sherry - good job on your KBxoing workout. I am trying to fit all my workouts in before I leave tomorrow.

I'll try to check in tomorrow, if not on Friday!

Happy Tuesday!

FlexTrain tonight. Forgot how much I like that one. Then again, there are many that I like, almost too many to keep track of. Don't tell DH.

Belinda - Yes, you are trying to get in your wo's. ;) Enjoy your spa day and visit with your DD.

That's it for tonight. Be back tomorrow.

Good morning,

I did ended up doing STS D18 last night :) I am a nut! Didn't wanted to play catch up on the weekend, lol.

Today I will try to do SBF Barre wo (whatever is scheduled for today?) and maybe JS WS3 Tone + Flow.

Sherry - good job with your workout yesterday. I still haven't done that workout :( Need to take it out of the shrink wrap.

I will try to be back later today. Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Happy Thursday!

Last night was dog training - so a rest day for me.
Tonight will be Muscle Max, keeping me on the schedule.

Belinda - You are a nut about your wo's, but great job getting them in!

I'm thinking about starting STS at the beginning of the year, and should be able to stay on track since we have NO running races planned (at this time) for next year. Belinda - have you done the body building rotation already or are you starting it now? I forget.

Be back later tonight, when the wo is done.

Good morning,

Yesterday I had my hair done, came home very late. DD and I did a SBF barre workout before our appointment. At least we got something in. I did get lots of steps the last 2 day's.

Sherry - sounds like a good plan. I am in the middle of Cathe body building rotation. I will be done with the rotation June 2018 :) I did STS M1, 2, 3, 2, 1 ( I did the STS pyramid down rotation. Than I started the STS pyramid up again (officially started the bodybuilding rotation) with M1, I am in M2 week 2. By the time I am done with STS, I have done STS for 8 month straight. In January I will do the Gym Style's. So far, I really like it. I still have a few month to go.

I will be back later!

Good morning,

Come home late last night. We had a blast.

Today I did STS D18 + SBF D12 Lower Body Circuit + JS D20 Tone + Flow.

I will be back later. Have a great Friday everyone.

Good morning,

Today I will do SBF abs and JS UB workout. I am getting ready to sell more workout dvd's. I just sold STS and all the Fit Tower dvd's. Glad those are gone, lol. I can't do a lot of high impact workouts anymore, those need to find a new home. I still have some KCM, Cathe, Amy Dixon and others that needs a good home.

I will be back later.

Happy Sunday!

After a few day wo drought due to holiday readiness activities, made it to bootcamp class today, and it was a killer. Then came home, walked the dogs and shoveled the driveway (yes, the white stuff is here). I think that's plenty for today!

Belinda - You've been doing great on you bb rotation! I'm so impressed how you've been able to stay on the schedule. I see that you are depleting your dvd collection. I haven't decided yet that I need to start scaling back - still pushing myself at my own speed as long as the body can take it.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Hey girls,

STS D19 and all my other workouts are done.

Have you seen the new clips for the Fit Splits?

Sherry - thank you! Good job yesterday. BBL!

Hi everyone,

I did my workouts this morning. I did SBF D17 Total Body Barre-30 + Stretch-20 + JS WS3 D25 Barre Sculpt and STS Legs D20.

Nice job on your workouts, everyone. I have to run. BBL!

Good morning,

I did JS D26 Yoga Stretch = 30 min + Strength + SBF D18 UB Core 2 = 30 min. That's it for me today.

So far, I am not seeing anything new with Cathe's Spit Fit workouts? Unless, I am missing something? Looks like the same moves, with lots of high impact. Nothing I haven't seen in her other dvd's as far as I can tell.

Good job, everyone. Keep up the good work. BBL

Hi all!

Been kind of a rough week to get in wo's due to the white stuff. Monday night got dumped (4") on right at rush hour. Tuesday night ran errands galore because Wednesday got really dumped on (8") in the late afternoon to evening. Cleaned things up enough to get out of the driveway this morning, but when I got home from work, it was back at it again to try to clear it away well because we're getting a "dusting" (translation = 1") tomorrow. Didn't look - is snow shoveling in wo manager?

Belinda - You are doing fantastic on your wo's, and I completely amazed that you did anything else on an STS leg day! :D Big kudos to you!

Just wanted to stop by and say Hi. Heading to bed to rest up for the next round.

Happy Sunday!

So, still off on wo's:
Friday - already had plans to see Star Wars in the evening
Saturday - did go to ballet class (yay for me!)
Today - coming down with a headcold and trying to fight it. Rested in between errands. Hope this is over quick. I just don't have time to be sick right now.

Belinda - great job keeping up with your amazing schedule of wo's. I know you don't do high impact anymore, so its understandable that you cancelled your preorder. I am anxiously waiting. They look like I will enjoy them.

That's the update tonight. Here's hoping we all have a great day tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.