GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Hi everyone,

Today I did Rapid Fire 3 w/Susan Chung - Premixes # 3. Rock Steady Rock Hard Core = 60 min + SBF Warm Up + Thigh Work + Stretch = 30m. I like the SBF stretch on the end, it's a nice lower body stretch. I also did JS Burn Fat and Have Fun premix WALK #3: HAVE A BALL! Payed my own music :)

Sherry - hope you get your workout in today.I will let you know how it works out with SBF workouts.

Have a great day and workout everyone.

Hi guys,

STS M2 W3 D20 legs + SBF BarreAmped (BA) Warm Up + Light Weight Work + Mat Work + Stretch = 41m is done. I forgot the SBF mat work was upper body weight and core :( Wasn't ready for that one. Her upper body workouts are tough.

What are you guys up too today?

Good job, everyone. I will be back tomorrow.

Happy Wednesday!

Nothing the past couple of days. Wondering if DH's training for the marathon is part of the issue causing the funk I'm in. He works, runs, sleeps. That's about all. In the meantime, I'm trying to get things done at home, too. Anyway, the race is in a week, so not bothering him with anything else as he's really focused on his finish time.

Tonight is dog training, so won't get in anything this day. realized there are 12-1/5 weeks until the end of the year. I need to make a commitment to myself, and one that is doable. Think I might go it in front of my dvd shelf and meditate on what is accomplishable by Jan 1.

Belinda - Was wondering how you were going to handle any additional weight work. Your arms gotta be awesome doing both!

Waving Hi to Heidi.

Back to work - this post was a short break from the thinking. Hope you are having a good one. Be back tomorrow.

Hi guys,

Today I did S&S Cardio Slam Timesaver premix# 1 = 33 min + JS Burn Fat and Have fun dvd walk#1 STEADY, READY, GO! = 30 min plus SBF BarreAmped Bootcamp (BC) BarreAmped Bootcamp (BC) = 28 min.

Sherry - barre workouts hit different muscles than weight workouts. I like the burn! Good luck with your husbands training. That's awesome! You are not doing a marathon?

That's it for me today. Have a great day and workout everyone.

Happy Thursday!

Did it! Finally did a wo! Basic Step got me going, after my dvd shelf stare.

Belinda - Whew! Way to burn some calories today with all those - how many was that? - minutes! And yes, different types of wo's do hit different muscles, which is why when I'm running a lot I really like to throw in kickboxing because it helps move legs another direction at the hips. No, not doing a marathon this time. Signed up for the half, and haven't really been traning, so this time will be walking lots of it, which is completely ok by me.

Hope you had a good one, and I will be back tomorrow. Catch ya then.

Hi everyone,

I did STS M2 W3 D21 and SBF (BA) Mat Work + Light Weights + Stretch = 40 Min.

Sherry - walking is great :) I do a lot of walking these day's. Great job yesterday.

Have a great Friday, everyone.

Morning!

A very crazy week for me. Worked out yesterday...well really just a good stretch. Yin Yoga I really needed that! Thanks Belinda for the recommendation! ♥

Sherry: Great job on Basic Step. I go back to the beginning when I have been off my workouts for awhile. That one is a keeper! :)

Belinda: Awsome job on your STS workout! Today I am doing Disc 2 Back/Triceps I may add in a run as well.

The rest of day here will be house stuff as usual. We also intend on picking the Kiwi's. They are about ready for wine making. ;) DH's plan...
LOL! This should be interesting.

Happy Saturday to you both! ♥

Heidi

Hi guys,

Today I did Cathe Intensity premix #7 plus SBF BC Warm up + Light weights + core.

You are welcome, Heidi :) Hope you all stretched out. I will get a nice stretch in tomorrow.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Happy Sunday!

More house and yard work this weekend, but the outside stuff should be coming to an end as the season is changing. Bonus find - I got a copy of Turbo Jam for $1 at a used book sale at the library. Has the 2 dvd's with the 5 wo's, so quite the bargain.

Belinda - Nice wo's to balance out STS. You are doing awesome!

Heidi - Stretching just as important as the wo's. Kiwi wine - that's a new one.

Hope you enjoyed your weekend. Tomorrow starts the next week.

Hi everyone,

STS M2 W4 D22 is done plus SBF Cardio Fat Burn Warm Up + Extreme Cardio Fatburn + Cool Down = 40m.

Sherry - great find! Love Turbo Jam.

That's it for today.

Happy Tuesday!

No workout last night . . . let me tell you a tale about a rabbit, and skunk and a dog . . .
Tonight - XTrain Legs. Yay! A workout! Haven't done the new TJ find, but they're waiting there along with several others.

Belinda - Not sure you'll make it to 100 dvd's this year. ;) Looks like lots of premixes combined with STS.

Tomorrow is dog training, so won't have time to workout or check-in, but back at it on Thursday. Catch ya then.

Morning!

Sherry: Good luck with the dog training! OI on the skunk!

Belinda: Awsome job on your combined workouts! I don't know how you have the energy.

Not much going on here...Just family and trips to hospitals etc.

Yesterday I did get in a tabata KB WO from studio sweat ondemand. Nice sweaty 30 min.

Off to get in a run and STS disc 13 for chest, shoulders and triceps.

House is picked up and dishes are done. Trash is out with the recycle stuff. Phew! A busy one so far.

Have a lot to do today at work so I better get to it!

Happy Wednesday!
Make it a good one!
Heidi

Hi everyone,

STS M2 W4 D23 is done plus SB BA warm up + tight + seat + cool down.

Heidi - good job yesterday. Have fun with your workouts today.

Sherry - have fun with the dog training today.

Have a wonderful day, everyone.

Hi everyone,

Today I did Afterburn premix # 6. Bonus Burn - 74:33. I am glad that one is done. I also did the BarreAmped Strengthen & Stretch
D1: Advanced Active Stretch - 28m. Very nice stretch workout. I felt like a pretzel when she did the Pigeon Stretch. I had to be careful with my back when she twisted under the arm while doing the Pigeon Stretch. I felt that one in my back more than my shoulders. I think the more I do the dvd, the better I will get with that move. I hope! I like how she always finds a way to through in some planks :) Susanne upper body is very strong. I do like the dvd, can't believe I just opened it.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Happy Thursday!

Last night the dog passed on to the next level in dog training, although we do feel like we have the clown of the class. But we are trying to change 5 years of behavior, and we do recognize she is coming along.

Tonight I did ICE CUB. I think the left side might be catching up with the right side, due to what I'm calling the Celia effect, as that's the side I walk her on.

Belinda - I also find the more I do a specific stretches, as in a particular dvd, I do get much better at those particular stretches. I'm sure you will, too.

Heidi - Nice job on the tabata. Get it in when you can with all that you have going on.

Hope you enjoyed your day. Catch ya tomorrow.

Hi everyone,

I just finished M2 + BarreAmped Strengthen & Stretch upper body stretch. I also did SBF BA warm up + light weights + mat workout (keep forgetting this one isn't a lower body workout). That was tough after STS. It's done! Upper body is fried.

Sherry - happy birthday. Hope you have an amazing day today. LOL, about your dog clowning around. It will take time and a good trainer. The stretch yesterday I have done before with no problem. I been having lots of back problem. The stretch felt more like pain in my lower back :(
I do need to add more stretching for my lower back.

Have great Friday and weekend everyone.

Happy Saturday!

Belinda - Thank you for the birthday wish. I did have a nice day, but got so busy that I didn't get in a wo.

No wo today either. It's chill day before the race. I'll have fun, but not really race ready.

Will try to check back in afterwards. Be back then.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.