GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Good morning,

STS D8 and SBF Cardio Barre 2 is done.

Sherry - that one is super tough. Sweat was running down my face :) Those headlamps come in handy. We have them too and used them on the camp grounds. Good job on Master Hammer & Chisel Balance. You will get better with your balance.

That's it for me today.

Hi ladies,

Today I did KCM Trim Down-Workout 1 :) Thanks for reminding me Doreen! I agree, that was a lot of fun. I also did SBF
Old School Arms, 20m. I love her triceps workouts.

That's it for me today.

Hi girls,

This morning I did SBF Lower Barre Sculpting Circuit, 27m. I will do STS legs tomorrow. Today is my husbands birthday, we went golfing this afternoon. Had lots of fun.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Happy Sunday!

Yesterday I went to ballet class and today made it to Bootcamp! Now just need to get motivated and consistent on the wo's here at home. Weather has been very cold, windy, and wet, so not getting the dogs out nearly as much as they'd like.

Belinda - Happy Bday to you DH. You played golf? Weather has to be much better where you are than here. Great job keeping up with your wo's. How much heavier are you on STS this time up? I envy your consistency.

So many things to get done. now sure how we'll get through the whole list, but we'll try. Catch up with you tomorrow.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the bday wished to my husband. Means a lot to us.

My kids were here for the weekend. It was a fun weekend. Yesterday I had my neighbor over for dinner, his wife is out of town for a few day's. Lots of laughs :)Ate way to much this weekend. Today I am back on track with my eating.

I did STS Legs yesterday and lots of walking. Today I did SBF Abs 3, 32 min + JS Cardio Ball Blast (YT) and SBF Stretch 5, 25 min.

Tomorrow I will start SBF new challenge. I am so glad I signed up again, love her workouts.

Sherry - thanks you! It was indoors with heater.
Very fun! I play a little golf. We also live on a golf course :) I am up anywhere from 8-15 pounds with STS. I also lost almost 10 pounds. Not to bad!

Off to the shower than figuring out dinner. BBL!

Happy Monday!

Getting the week going with a 2 mile power walk to wear out the dog - think it only wound her up more, LOL! - and followed with LM Pump & Burn. Yesterday's Bootcamp class was a lot of cardio, so thought some hi rep work would be a good way to work out the little bit of soreness. Plus light weights are better because I now have workout buddy - one of the cats loves to hang out with use in the basement when we are down there. Think it's a "safe" zone - meaning dogs don't go down there. The steps aren't carpeted, so they don't like them. Now very nicely worn out, and intend to sleep well tonight.

Belinda - Awesome on the pounds lost and the increase in weight used! Ah, indoor golf makes lots of sense. Didn't realize you lived on a course. Glad your kids joined you for your DH's celebration. Interesting to balance STS with SBF but it seems to be working for you. Yes, need to get on the clean diet. Also ate way too much this weekend.

Be back tomorrow for another day at it. See ya then.

Hi everyone.

Today I did 2017 Gratitude Challenge, Day 2 Upper Body Circuit, 31m plus a 30 min walk. The SBF UB was tough.

Sherry - thanks! I do watch what I eat :) Yeah, we live on a golf course :) It's a nice neighborhood. I like it :) DH loves playing golf. DH and I used to walk the dogs early in the morning on the golf course. Brawler can't walk that far anymore. I just signed up for SBF :) I think, I can credit my weight loss to STS and lots of walking. I still try to get a walk in every day. I can't do lots of high impact due to my PF. It's been flaring up again. I have to be carful.

That's it for me today. I am beat for some reason.

Happy Tuesday!

XTrain Legs for me tonight - thought they could use some more intense love. Mixing things up a bit these days and just enjoying it.

Belinda - Good for you, sticking with the eating as well as the exercise. I've been way off course on eating. I have good intentions, but towards the end of the day, it always catches up with me. Need to pack more vegetables for lunch time so I'm really full and don't snack on the bad stuff.

That's it for today. Tomorrow is dog training, so it's a rest day. Not sure I'll be able to stop by, so catch up with you on Thursday.

Good morning,

I bought the digital download for Jessica Smith new workouts. I will not buy anymore dvd's, since they take up so much space :) I already have way to many dvd's. I did the D2. 1 mile of motivation and D2 Cardio Step Slam. Very fun workouts! I also did SBF Cardio barre.

Sherry - thank you! I try to balance everything out. I do have bad day's :(

I will be back later.

Hi everyone,

Today I did JS Walk Strong 3 Day 3 " Metabolic Conditioning " Great 30 min TB workout, got my HR up. I also did SBF 2017 Gratitude Challenge, Day 4 Upper Core + Cardio & Weights, 23m. Holy crap! That one was tough! Lots of planks. I also did LS 4 Really Big miles = 59 min. I am getting ready for TG :p

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day, everyone.

WOW! Belinda you are sure rocking those workouts! Nice job!

Sherry: Great job on your Xtrain leg workout! So with this one did you get wobbly legs for a day or two? :)

I am not doing workouts right now. Was having a hard time walking this past weekend. I ended up at the Doc Monday. I now have a note
not to lift anything! Pinched nerve in my neck which is radiating down my spine. :(

Taking it easy and will try easy walking when the weather clears up.

Just thinking of you two and its nice to see that you are both doing well. ♥

Heidi

Happy Friday!

Last night - no workout - stayed at work to get things done so that I could be off today, then DH and I went to a movie - saw the recent Blade Runner, and being the sci-fi fans we are, enjoyed it.
Today - went to the Bootcamp class. DH joined me - he really enjoyed it. Agreed that it is a good change from our dvd's. I'm ready to step up to Crossfit at this point, just need to be able to get there in the evenings. I'd rather be doing the strength training than cardio stuff.

Belinda - I'll say you are definitely getting ready for TG, but I'm not quite sure it works that way. ;) Great job on all those workouts. Love it - now you are buying downloads so that you don't have to worry about physical space?! We still have way too many wo's, so need to get doing them here.

Heidi - yes, please rest and take care of yourself. Can you do yoga? Perhaps just the stretching to keep you flexible? I hope you feel better soon.

So, now my list of things to do is really long, and I won't get anywhere near complete, but need to get rolling on it. Have a good day.

Hey girls,

Today I finished my last workout in M1 :) Looking forward to my recovery week next week. I also did JS D3 Barefoot Cardio Core plus SBF D4 Interval 3. I really love the Jessica Smith downloads. You can also just stream them from her site without downloading purple players. The workouts are well chaptered :) This really opens up a new world for me. No more dvd storing! No clutter!

Sherry - at least I don't feel guilty on TG :) Of course, it's how it works. You work a little harder and burn more calories. Check out Cathe's news letter about her free 7 day streaming. No more dvd's for me :) I love the digital downloads. No more physical cutter :) I never thought I would feel this way about digital downloads. Love it!

That's it for me today.I will be back tomorrow.

Happy Saturday!

Went to ballet class this morning - really helped to stretch out the tightness from yesterday's bootcamp class.

Belinda - One day we'll get around to upgrading our electronics in the basement so that we can stream and download, too. Glad it is working so well for you.

Hope you are having a good one!

Good morning,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday. Went shopping and forgot about it :(

Anyway, I did JS D4 TB and SBF D6 Stretch 4. I also did Less Mill Bodycombat 70. That was a sweat fest and fun. I am thinking signing up for LM.

Sherry - so far, I am very happy with the downloads. No more dvd storing, I have the workouts at my fingertip, can play them anywhere. This really open up a new world for me. No more dvd buying for me, lol.

Today I will do another SBF stretch and JS D5 Boogie I.T. Should be interesting. BBL!

Happy Sunday!

Took the dogs for a power walk this morning in the snow showers. They loved it! Spent the day power cleaning, or doing some of those beyond the normal cleaning tasks, then finishing the day with LM Pump & Shred. Whew!

Belinda - Sounds like you had a lot of fun shopping. I do like the LM workouts that I've done, so I agree that is service I'd consider subscribing to, in addition to Cathe of course. Still using the dvd method here, and since we have quite a few, that should keep me busy for awhile.

Now to shower and relax for the rest of the evening, and probably to bed early. Hope you had a good one.

Hi ladies,

Today I did SBF D8 Lower Body BC Barre + JS Tone + Flow. I also walked 5 miles.

Sherry - I am trying to downsize, so no more dvd's for me. I also trying to be come a minimalist :) Less is more. I only buy what I need. My spending had dropped big times :)

I will be back later.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.