GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Hi all!

Yesterday was a rest day. Really it was a very-long-and-busy-day-at-work-with-a-long-drive-home-and-it-was-really-hot day, hence a rest day.

Today I did LM Pump Challenge again, 'cause I wanted the short workout to go up in weight again. Different than Cathe, so still trying to figure out the right weight to use. Getting there.

Belinda - How nice of your DH to take a few days off to help you out. You think all the lifting of the dog may be what's aggravating it? Yes, I do have LM Pump, the BB set, now. Neighbor had a garage sale the other day. The things you can find. ;)

Heidi - Timesaver premixes! 4-5 days per week. Taking care of a little one and working can be exhausting for anyone.

Now, time to relax and maybe doze a bit before the thunderstorms hit. They've been bad lately, and happening a lot at night, so whole house is having trouble sleeping. Dogs and cat, who are all doing great, can make that up during the day. The rest of us, though . . .

Good night. Be back tomorrow.

Hi everyone,

I walked for an hour today and did P57 barre = 30 min.

I forgot to mention, I took Brawler to the vet yesterday, he needed a booster shot, plus I wanted my vet to check out a grow on Brawlers butt. We and the vet been monitoring the grow for awhile. Brawler always gets those fatty tissue. Now it's the size of a grape and right by his butt. He needs surgery next Wednesday to get it removed. My vet wants to sent it to the lab, to make sure it's not cancer. My vet said, more and likely it's not cancer, but to make sure he needs to sent it in. I wasn't gonna but through Brawler to a teeth cleaning anymore, the always gets so freaked out. But my vet, recommended to get his teeth clean since he needs surgery anyway. Wednesday Brawler is getting surgery plus his teeth cleaned. My vet ensured me, if Brawler is having any problems while he is under Anesthesia he would stop. He told me Brawler would be monitor the same way as a human would when they get surgery. I know, he is in good hands. I also ask my vet, if he would do house calls when it's time for Brawler :( He said he would come to my house. When we took Brawler to PT last year, I witnessed 2 dogs laying on the floor on the same day. I do not want my dog to go like this. He deserves better. That was heartbreaking to watch those dogs when they opened the doors :(

My washer/dryer is coming this Saturday. I painted my laundry room in bright yellow. Well, yellow really wouldn't look good with the new Black Stainless Steel washer and dryer :) My old washer and dryer is white. My husband is painting my laundry room in gray for me. I love the color gray:D My laundry room is very small, it's on the second floor by all the bedrooms. I can't wait for my laundry room to be done.

Sherry - I am glad you found a set. Now you can let me know how you like it. Mine are still in shrink wrap, lol.

Have a great evening.

Morning! TGIF!!!

No workout yesterday. Headache and work was my day. Totally exhausted and went straight to bed when I came home.

Up and achey all over. I am feeling the FT Total body workout too. I will aim for a TM run today.

Sherry: You are right in that I should be looking at shorter Timesaver workouts. Thanks for the reminder! ♥
OI on the lack of sleep! Hard on all for sure.
Great job on your find and workouts!

Belinda: Good luck and best wishes to your Brawler pup! ♥
YEAH! So happy for you that the Washer/dryer set is on its way. What did you end up getting? Your paint color sounds nice too! :)
With all that going on I give you a HIGH FIVE for getting in your workouts.

Have a great workout and day! If I don't get to check in later have a great weekend!
Heidi

Hi,

DH and I did STS D15 earlier today. I am just getting around to post. I also walked.

Heidi - thank you! It means a lot to me. My washer/dryer is on its way, I can't wait. We ended up buying a LG from Costco. I will post a pic of my nice, painted with new washing/dryer this weekend. I love my laundry room :) so pretty.I am glad you enjoy the new workouts. Maybe I need to give them another whirl.

Have a great evening.

Hi everyone,

I finally got a washer and dryer. We called Habitat for Humanity, there is one 20 min from us. Well, we still waiting to hear from them. I guess, they don't want a working dryer? We called another Habitat for Humanity that is over 40 min from our house, they called us right away. But they can't came until Tuesday, which is fine with us. They gladly want the dryer. I will go through my house tomorrow and see what else we can donate. Like all the ceiling lights from my gym, door handles that we replaced, curtains rods that I no longer need nor will I take them with me on my next move, lol. I think we also have some tools from the yard sale the other day. That stuff has to go. I am tired of this stuff sitting around, it needs to find a new home.

Have a great Saturday, everyone.

Happy Saturday!

No workouts Thursday or Friday. Work was insanely crazy and I was just exhausted at the end of the day.

Today we did a race with a group of friends. DH did the 10K and I did the 5K. At least I finished before he did, but it was one of the worst times I've every had for a 5K. And the half marathon sent reminders that the race is 3 months away as of today. Need to be a morning exerciser so that it's done before I'm spent. That's the goal this week - be the morning exerciser that I am (yes, saying it so that I believe it!).

Belinda - Yay for the washer and dryer! Sounds like a nice set. Also good that you can donate the old one, and maybe lots of other goodies, too. I'll keep thoughts and prayers for your pup. Our fur babies are important members of our family, as yours are for you.

Heidi - Did you get in the tm run? I do know how work can be crazy, and headaches don't help. Hope you can get in something over the weekend.

Just back from a walk with the pups. Were up very early for the race, so pretty much just relaxing tonight. Hope you are, too.

Hi,

I almost forgot my workouts. I did STS D16 and walked today.

I did no workouts this weekend. I did lots of laundry.I am done.

Sherry - good job on that race! No worries, about your workouts. Do them when you have time. A few day's will not hurt you.

Heidi - sorry about the headache. You get them a lot, poor thing! How was your run?

Good night.

Happy Monday!

Yesterday woke up really stiff, so it wasn't happening in the morning, then had too many things to do, so the wo never happened.
Today did LM Pump & Burn this morning, before work, yes I did. 1 day into the morning exercise routine.

Belinda - I bet doing all that laundry that had piled up was quite the wo on its own. Saw the announcement - need to read it, and yes, I probably will pre-order.

Really tired this evening, so hitting it early. Hope you had a good one.

Morning!

Busy Monday with Grandparenting. :)

Today back to it!
Plan: FT Legs/Glutes and Core!

Sherry! I feel for you with the Stiffness and Soreness! Mine wasn't from workouts though. LOL!
Wow Great Job getting it done yesterday and early at that!

Belinda: Wow your laundry room looks fantastic! I bet your loving those beautiful new machines too. :)
Nice job on your STS workout!

I just saw the announcement! EEK! YUP I am in! LOL!

I loved the run on Sunday. It was in Ofu Beach, American Samoa. :) (online TM ifit WO) I came in at the time: 46th place. Now I am
at 97th! LOL! Oh well....Everytime someone new enters the race the times will change.

OK off to my workout! Then its work as usual.

Have a great one ladies!
Heidi

Thank you, Heidi! I just dropped him off. They said, I could pick him up around 2:30 pm :( They also running test on him.

Although I love the 4 DS, I am not sure if I get those. I do need to stop buy dvd's :( I feel feel like my collection isn't getting any smaller, lol :) I may just get the downloads? Maybe I will get them through OnDemand? I don't know what I want, lol :) Did you get the dvd's only?

Morning!

Busy Monday with Grandparenting. :)

Today back to it!
Plan: FT Legs/Glutes and Core!

Sherry! I feel for you with the Stiffness and Soreness! Mine wasn't from workouts though. LOL!
Wow Great Job getting it done yesterday and early at that!

Belinda: Wow your laundry room looks fantastic! I bet your loving those beautiful new machines too. :)
Nice job on your STS workout!

I just saw the announcement! EEK! YUP I am in! LOL!

I loved the run on Sunday. It was in Ofu Beach, American Samoa. :) (online TM ifit WO) I came in at the time: 46th place. Now I am
at 97th! LOL! Oh well....Everytime someone new enters the race the times will change.

OK off to my workout! Then its work as usual.

Have a great one ladies!
Heidi

Thank you, Heidi! I love the new washer/dryer. The washer is a 7.5, it's huge compare to my old one. My laundry room is small, I like it. Love the new color on the walls too. I love the color gray.

Quick update on Brawler. We just picked Brawler and ChuChu (my other dog) up from the vet. The vet had to remove 4 cyst from Brawler, I will get the results soon. Poor thing is still so out of it. He can't stand on his own, he keeps collapsing. I have to monitor him, so he doesn't scratch/eat his stitches. He had a giant cyst on his butt, I am not sure how I will keep that one clean. It looks horrible :( His teeth are nice and clean again :) My other dog ChuChu (I didn't name him, lol) had a teeth cleaning too. They both pretty out of it :( I think, in a few hours they are back to normal.

Thanks for the prayers and thinking about Brawler.

Not sure, if I get a workout in.

Happy Tuesday!

Up again this morning at 5:00 so that I could get in a run before work. Why you ask? Because I am a morning exerciser! (yes, that's my new mantra) Made it down to the basement when I realized I didn't have running shoes, so instead of risking waking the dogs, I just ran a slower pace in my socks. Preparation - it's not just for meals. ;)

Belinda - Glad your dogs are back home already. Hoping the results all turn out well. I'll get the dvds because we just aren't set up for downloads yet. Maybe I'll get some flashdrives to store them on . . . someday

Heidi - Nice TM wo. I just find something to keep me entertained while I'm on the tm. Sounds like you are feeling better.

That's it for tonight. Back at it early tomorrow.

Hi everyone,

STS D17 legs is done.

Habitat for Humanity was suppose to come and pick up the dryer :( The driver got sick, they will pick it up on Thursday. LOL! We shall see!

Sherry - thank you! He does have nice, clean teeth again. Tomorrow we should get the results. Brawler is doing great. He is eating and drinking with no problem. He is also taking his antibiotic 2x a day. I store all my downloads on my computer and pack them up. That's all.

I see you all in the morning. BBL!

Happy Thursday!

Last night we went out with friends, so no wo. Tonight did LM P&B again; was way too tired this morning. Still working with finding the right weights to do the many reps with.

Belinda - glad your pups are doing well! How is your back? Hope you aren't having to lift them too much.

Be back tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.