Get 20% off on the new Cathe Step

SNM Videos

Administrator
1211-424-cardio-club-step-box1.jpg

The New Fitness by Cathe Cardio Club Step has been designed to be the strongest and best step on the market. A leading independent safety lab has tested and rated the new FBC Cardio Club Step to be able to safely handle loads up to 350 lbs. The rubber slip-resistant mat has also been improved upon so that it should not come lose from the step platform. The Cardio Club Step adjusts to 4in., 6in., and 8in height levels. A Free FBC copy of Cathe's Lo Max DVD (a $26.99 value) is included with each step. To help celebrate the launch of this new Fitness by Cathe product we're offering a 20% discount to the first 200 people who order. To receive your discount use coupon code STEP20 when placing your order online for the new Cardio Club Step at Shopcathe. Steps are now in stock, but supplies are limited and the 20% discount is only for the first 200 people to order, so act now!. - Pricing and Details (make sure to use coupon code STEP20 to receive your discount)

Last edited:
Hi! Can the Cardio Club Step be used in place of the Original Step in the STS Strength? Also do the risers that fit the High Step fit the Cardio Club Step? I see that they're the same size, but I wanted to make sure they fit before I make the purchase.

Thanks!
Linda

Yes, your Original Health Club Step Risers will fit the new FBC Cardio Club Step. And yes you can use the new step for STS strength.

What an awesome deal! I've already ordered. :D

SNM, if we choose UPS, will there be a tracking number?

Thanks!

Difference

Is there any difference between this new one and the other one offered on Cathe's site or say the really old one that is teal,blue,purple?

The size looks the same as does the surface. What is the "mat"?

I'm sorry, but what is the difference between this step and the original one? The only thing I think is difference is that it can hold up to 350lbs??? Anyone know?

The main difference is we use a stronger grade of plastic in the Cathe Cardio Club Step. This makes the step less likely to warp or to fail. Since steps are being used nowadays along with weight programs instead of just step aerobics we felt it was necessary to make the step stronger. We also worked on improving how the mat is glued to the step as this is a common complaint we hear from consumers. Both steps are strong sturdy products and either should serve your fitness needs very well.

I ordered my new step.

What sold me was the stronger rubber base. I have had so many club steps that after a period of 5 years of so begin to buckle or come loose at the ends.

I look forward to receiving my new step - my current step is relatively new, but I am going to store it in the box the Cathe step comes in.

And the 20% off made the offer too good to be missed!

Got my Step Today!

I got my new step today! Wow what a value!

I am very impressed with the difference between it and the original step.

And offering Low Max was a great idea!

I got my new step today! Wow what a value!

I am very impressed with the difference between it and the original step.

And offering Low Max was a great idea!

Amy,

How much different in quality? Does the mat seem extra secure? Does the step itself seem heavier/thicker, able to withstand more abuse? (HA!) I got a new step for hubby last year for doing STS with me and upon taking it out of the box, the darn mat was coming off! I'd love to hear your comparisons! Thanks Amy!

Denise

Any chance you may also be updating the high step? I've always wanted to purchase this, but if there is a chance that it will also be "new and improved" and if there will be a discount on it, I'll wait! Or, would it be possible to use this discount on the high step? I'm guessing not, but thought I would ask!

I just went to take advantage of this offer and it said the coupon code expired on 2-11-10. By any chance, do you plan on doing any other promotions for the step?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.