funny story!!!

chefkate

Cathlete
dh and i are always looking for ways to "get" eachother.

i won last night!!!

we have this incredibly real-looking old man mask. it has been used since we were in highschool to play pranks on eachother, our parents, siblings and also dh's employees. good times!!

last night dh was in the shower, singing away like he's in an opera. its very, very funny. i put the mask on and just stood in front of the glass shower door waiting for him to notice me. well, he did!!! he screamed like a woman and for whatever reason PUNCHED our glass shower door twice!!! i threw the mask offbecause i was scared he was going to really hurt himself! thankfully, the glass didnt break!

i was uncontrollably laughing and he was so ticked at me. but then he started laughing hard too, swearing i would get it far more than he just did!

Kate,

How funny, you made me giggle this morning. I wonder what he'll do next to get back at you? Let us know, I bet it will be a duesy. Won't you be nervous now?LOL:D

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Last edited:
im scared to death what he's going to do to get back at me!

the funny part is...i'm up every night to nurse the baby. i was going to hide the mask under my pillow and when i get back in bed from her feeding i was going to put it on and tap his shoulder. im so glad i didnt! he probably wouldve punched my face!:eek:

Kate, that's hilarious. :D

I would definitely be nervous if I were you..he's going to get you good. :eek:

Funny about you're DH possibly punching you in the face while sleeping b/c I startled my DH one time while he was sleeping and he did try to do that. Luckily my ducking reflex is very quick. ;)

OMG Kate that is so funny I read this earlier but every time I think about it I laugh. The screaming like a women cracks me up.... Its so fun to make our men scream like girls... Every time I "get" my husband he always gets me ten times worse.. I need some tricks from you!!!
Tracy

ROFLMAO!!!!

DH and I are famous for scaring each other. Once he was naked brushing his teeth and I went to ask him something. Didn't mean to scare him. I'm not sure what was funnier, the foaming at the mouth waving the toothbrush at me, or his maked body actually shaking from the fear. To this day, we joke about how darn dangerous those toothbrushes would be to a real burglar!!

Thanks for the laugh

ellie

ohohohoho... I'd say you're in for it but good now! :D:D:D

LOL at the visual I have in my head! Great story--thanks for a good laugh!

I can totally picture Mike screaming like a girl and scared sh*tless!!

tracy, katie & i are both fond of dumping a tall glass of ice water onto our showering husbands!:cool::D

The cold-water-into-a-warm-shower is my ALL TIME FAV!! Definitely give it a try!

I used to do that to my husband all the time in our old apartment. But I can't sneak up on him in the bathroom in our townhouse... I am bummed.. I tried once when we moved in and I was the one that ended up all wet :)
Tracy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.