From Our Home to Yours

Happy Holidays everyone !!! I can't wait to see you all next year.We will be really in shape after STS.
Cheers
Chris

Cathe, your boys have definitely grown up! I'm sure you are a very proud Mommy :) They are so cute. Thank you so much for posting the photo. I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Thank you so much for giving me another year of fantastic and butt kicking workouts to enjoy!!!!

Happy Holidays to Everyone!

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Cathe!
Thank you for sharing the precious picture of your HANDSOME boys. I also have 2 boys (so fun!) but they are 21 and 25 now.
Thank you for giving us the gift of health and fitness!!:D:D:D

Gin:)

Merry CHRISTmas Cathe!

Enjoy those handsome boys ~ they grow up way too fast!

I am trying to convince my 13 year old that Santa really still does exist!

Merry CHRISTmas everyone!

Same return

Cathe,

Thank you for the photo. What lovely little gentlemen in the making they are :0) I'm sure they've got fine personalities to go with their good looks too! Merry Christmas and all good things for you, your family and company in 2009!

Best,
Shelby

OMG your boys are so cute!!!!! Hope you and your family have a WONDERFUL Christmas and that YOU get some much needed and well desrved rest!!!

Thank you, Cathe!

Happy Holidays to you, too!

I hope you are planning to take some time to relax this holiday season.

All the best in 2009!

Merry Christmas Cathe and family!!!

Cathe, what a fantastic picture and what handsome young men your boys are becoming!!! ;) Thanks so much for sharing the picture and the story of Eric's list, which, I must say, is strikingly similar to the ones that OUR older son Alex has been making for years and years! Must be that "oldest child" thing! :p

I hope you and your family have a warm, relaxing, fun, loving and wonderful holiday. Sending big HUGS!!!!!

Merry Christmas Cathe

Hi Cathe,

Just a quick note to say I love the adorable picture of your boys with Santa. Your boys are at a fun age. I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year filled with blessings!:D

Thank you for all that you do!

Merry Christmas!

Hi Cathe,

Your boys are getting sooo big and they are sooo cute! Thanks for sharing the pic.
Merry Christmas!
Joanne
P.S. I received my calendar yesterday and I love it! Thanks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.