For the Prayer Warrior Catheites Out there...

JT

Cathlete
A prayer request for my siter and her husband. After visiting for a weekend and hearing nothing but bickering, etc.. I ask that you pray for their relationship, their marriage, and for their child.
For myself, seeing it took my desire away to get remarried. It's been almost 15 years for me since my divorce. My parents are praying for them nightly. They both know things aren't good but blame the other for it. My sister is the primary/solo caregiver to their daughter/ She is wiped out emotionally and physically. My sister makes alot more money than he does. IMO, he torments her cause he is insecure.

Please pray and let the Spirit guide you in this. GOD needs to be part of this relationship and HE isn't. Thanks.

I will certainly add them to my prayers. Sounds like they are in an evil spiral downwards. Any chance for counseling?

Jennifer --
I'm sorry for this situation in your family! I will definitely say a prayer for healing, restoration, God's guidance & will.

Jennifer God is able. He can do all things but fail. The bible says who God has joined together let no man put asunder....not only that but in Hebrews it goes on to say that marriage is honorable to God. He takes it very seriously because as Paul stated marriage is symbolic of Jesus and His church.

I've seen God work in my own marriage and I know He can work in their's too. I'll be praying that God changes your brother in law's heart and that the passion and love that they have for each other would re-ignite and grow to a deeper level. I pray that God gives your sister strength to endure. I pray they dont give up on each other. I believe in the power of prayer. Just stand in faith with me.

Tassha

I would like to say exactly what Tassha and Kristi has said.

GOD is Able to do ALL things: I'll add them to my prayer list.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.