For Cathe or her staff regarding free shipping

Here you have a similar question and the answer of SNM.

Imafitnessfreak Tue Dec-28-04 06:53 PM
Member since Dec 10th 2004
148 posts

#44498, "Does the Free Shipping offer still apply?"

Hi Cathe, I preordered the Hardcore Series in October and no other dvds at the time. If I place an order now for an available dvd...say HSTA, would I still be able to receive the free shipping deal? Thanks for your time!

IP Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SNM Videos Wed Dec-29-04 08:41 AM
Charter member
1153 posts

#44516, "RE: Does the Free Shipping offer still apply?"
In response to Reply # 0

Yes, the Frees Shipping offer is still available

Imafitnessfreak Wed Dec-29-04 09:05 AM
Member since Dec 10th 2004
148 posts

#44518, "RE: Does the Free Shipping offer still apply?"
In response to Reply # 2

Great! So when I place my order for another workout, how will you know at check out that I was one of the excited ones who ordered Hardcore way back when and therefore gets free shipping on the current order?

SNM Videos Wed Dec-29-04 10:55 AM
Charter member
1153 posts

#44523, "RE: Does the Free Shipping offer still apply?"
In response to Reply # 3

Just put a note in the comments box and we will adjust your order.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :)

For the record, I DID receive free shipping on my HSTA order. As long as it is not expedited delivery, it will be free. I have heard that you can change the shipping amount to $0.00 and it should work but I did not do that. The shipping showed up on the screen and in my confirmation. I did enter a note in the memo section of the checkout and I simply replied to the shipping confirmation e-mail restating I purchased Hardcore. Linda promptly responded and informed me I would not be charged for shipping. I checked my account a few days later and sure enough...NO SHIPPING FEE.

GET THIS, my DH ordered me 2 dvds for my birthday and they were going to refund his shipping but he had it sent 2 day delivery. How nice of Linda to even try...huh?:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.