For all you foodies...

check out the vegetarian times or eating well website and do a search for quinoa. I tend to use it the way I would pasta for a "pasta salad" or as a replacement for rice or couscous.

Heather

I just ordered Ellie Krieger's cookbook, so I can't wait to get it. I actually have Tosca Reno's Eat Clean Diet book, but not the cookbook. She is irritatingly (is that a word?:p) hardcore for me, although I do appreciate her enthusiasm. I tried quinoa a few years ago, and I loved it, especially knowing all the protein that's in it. Does anyone have any good recipes for it?

check out the vegetarian times or eating well website and do a search for quinoa. I tend to use it the way I would pasta for a "pasta salad" or as a replacement for rice or couscous.

Heather

Thanks Heather! I went to EatingWell, and found some good looking recipes, and I also found a bunch on CookingLight.

Dani

I just ordered Ellie Krieger's cookbook, so I can't wait to get it. I actually have Tosca Reno's Eat Clean Diet book, but not the cookbook. She is irritatingly (is that a word?:p) hardcore for me, although I do appreciate her enthusiasm. I tried quinoa a few years ago, and I loved it, especially knowing all the protein that's in it. Does anyone have any good recipes for it?

here is a thread with a lot of quinoa recipes:
http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=256432&highlight=quinoa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.