Flying to Florida to see my sister dance

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! I'm so excited!!!! I'm headed to Orlando, Florida tonight (until Sunday afternoon) to watch my sister compete in Dancing with Brevard. The program is almost identical to Dancing with the Stars. My sis has worked so hard for the last 9 months to prepare. Prior to this she had no formal training whatsoever....just a passion and drive like no tomorrow. Just love that!!! :D Wish her luck! http://dancingwithbrevard.com/

If you'd like to read her bio or see a pic of her here is a link. Her name is Liz Keimer....http://dancingwithbrevard.com/index.php?/meet-the-dancers/liz-keimer/

I'm grabbing a cup of coffee and then headed to Ask Cathe for a couple of hours before I leave.

Have a wonderful weekend!:)

Hi Cathe,

I got to meet Liz at the Daytona RT last year and she is an absolute sweetheart. Please wish her good luck from all of us that got to meet her and spend such a fun weekend with her!!

Have a great time. You sure do deserve a fun weekend!!!

How fun!!! She is absolutely stunning. Wishing her the best of luck. Have a safe trip and would love to hear all about it when you get back!

Alicia

Tell her to break a leg! Does that apply in any stage appearance or just theatre? Hmmm, well, if it doesn't apply then wish her lots of luck! I'll be routing for her from RI!

That is so neat. I really enjoyed meeting her at Daytona. She was so sweet. Wishing her the best of luck. Glad you get to go watch her. Enjoy your visit.

Jean

How exciting! I hope she does well! I grew up in Brevard county in Merritt Island, so I got really excited reading this! Best wishes!

Karen

Hey, no fair that talent + high energy just happens to be in the genes with your family ;) Sounds like an amazing event and I can just feel your high! Good trip, Cathe, and hoping your sister has tons of fun with it all. Get there and back safely...

Cathe,

That's so great that your going to be there cheering your sister on watching her dance. I see athletic talent runs in the family then. Have a great time and I wish your sister well. I guess I should say break a leg but I'm not sure that's a good thing to be saying to a dancer or not. LOL!! I'm sure she'll be great, tell to relax and just have fun and remember all she's learned.

Hugs!;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.