FLORIDA catheites around??????

intensitylisa

Cathlete
:D I live in Groveland Florida which is about 30 miles west of Orlando. Are there any other Florida catheites around who might like to get together sometime? :)

I live in Cocoa. That would be 40 miles east of Orlando.

Jeanine

We find beauty in the most incomprehensible places and the otherwise homely faces. It is our gift to see beyond the dirt, terror, sadness and defeat and find the true soul that lies within. We are Rescue.
www.cfgdr.org

I now live in SWFlorida (Fort Myers are). I'm too far south. But its fun to know other Cathe fans.

Carmen

Off topic - sorry

Jeanine, I see you're a member of Great Dane Rescue, I'm a member of Florida Dachshund Rescue. Are you aware of the second annual "Woof It Up" all-breed event sponsored by the Brevard County Dog Training Club? It's Saturday Sept. 22 at Cocoa Village Riverfront Park. I'll be setting up a vendor table for my business, What's Up Dox Dachshund Shoppe, as well as representing FLDR. I attended last year, it's lots of fun and table space is free for rescue groups. You can bring fosters and set up donation jars as well as provide literature and network for your group. I expect there will be quite a turn out this year.

Lorrie
http://i20.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/85/d1/a96e_0.JPG
http://www.whatsupdoxdachshundshoppe.com

Hi everyone,

I live in Lakewood Ranch which is about 90 minutes southwest of Orlando and probably an hour north of Fort Meyers. A get-together would be great. I'm about 25 minutes east of Sarasota and the Gulf of Mexico.

Debbie Russo

Debbie,
I also live in Lakewood Ranch!!! My husband and I just moved here 3 weeks ago from Apollo Beach!

Bethany

I live in Southwest Orlando, Lake Nona, 5 minutes from the airport. I don't know anyone else who does Cathe. But I keep telling people about her.

Hi Bethany,

Which neighborhood are you in? I am in Riverwalk Hammocks. We just moved here in April.

Debbie

Debbie,

We're in the Gardens in Greenbrook near SR 70. I think that is fairly close to you. Where did you move from?

Bethany

I'm in Jupiter, north Palm Beach County. How many of us so far?

Edited to add that I have something in common w/ the doggie rescue people in that everyday I tell my Corgis that I am taking them the Corgi Rescue for unwanted Corgis. But I tease...

Lisa,

I'm in Montverde, Lake County, just NE of Clermont. Probably about half an hour from you!

Jody,

We have very good freinds in Jupiter. The Shores.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.