Flirty girl fitness........

divagirl

Cathlete
Ok so I found this "on demand" on my cable box last night and did the little booty beat segment which was soooo much fun and was only 8 minutes long but I was sweating at the end of it. They also have pole dancing videos.

You really must see. www.flirtygirlfitness.com

Lol, those look fun. I can see my DH absolutely keeling over though if he ever saw me working out to one of those videos, lmao!!! He would be like WTF???

Oh, and I'd love to see his face if I told him I was getting a "pole" installed in the family room!!!

Did you read the description of their pole though...lol. You can use it to hang plants when your pole is not in use.

It does look like tons of fun. I'd love to actually try the pole. I tried to order the booty beat but of course you have to buy the whole collection which is only $40 but I don't want the others right now.

Dang, did you read the installation instructions on the pole? It says "Failure to properly install could result in serious injury or even death"! Lol, this must be "extreme pole dancing". ;)

LMAO - It also says "Do not install near a window or open balcony"!!! I guess that is in case you get a little too over exuberant while doing your routine!!!

I can't even imagine. If I came home with that, everyone in my house would look at me like I'd lost my freakin' mind.

I can just see it now.... having the SO's family over. "Oh, what's that for Shell?", the Poodle would say. And I'd say "Oh, that's where I pole dance and get money stuffed down my underwear."

Although... it would be a good excuse to get those shoes Evily posted about last week! }(

BWWWWHAHAHAHA!!! I have to get it now, just to have something to wear those funky flashing light shoes or the tip shoes with!!! Sadly, I do not have a room with a solid floor and ceiling high enough to install it in. I wonder if I could "modify" to use the big chunky metal pole in my family room that appears to be holding the house up? Hmmm... me thinks that might cause some chaffing...

I seriously have to start marketing my own aerobics plan called BeeeeeyotchyGirl! It would include a pink fuzzy bat for clunking people over the head. It will double as a decorative door stopper. There would be plenty of middle finger exercises as well as new flashy routines for knocking people down stairs or tripping them. It would be the P90X for beeeeyotches.
}( :7 :*

You know what, though, Divagirl, these don't look like really weenie workouts! It looks like it might be kinda hard! (No pun!!!!!)

Liz

>I can't even imagine. If I came home with that, everyone in
>my house would look at me like I'd lost my freakin' mind.
>
>I can just see it now.... having the SO's family over. "Oh,
>what's that for Shell?", the Poodle would say. And I'd say
>"Oh, that's where I pole dance and get money stuffed down my
>underwear."
>
>Although... it would be a good excuse to get those shoes Evily
>posted about last week! }(

OH MY! That is just TOO funny!! I'm thinking about how I would explain the pole when the family all comes over for the holidays . . . .

Leanne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.