Fitnik?

tryin2bfit

Cathlete
If I remember correctly, you're due sometime around now, aren't you? I've been thinking about you and just wanted to check in to see how you're doing. I truly hope your situation has improved and you are happy and healthy. Please post when you can and take very good care of yourself and your sweet baby.

Sandi

How sweet of you to remember me! Yes, I am due in about 4 weeks and can't wait - I'm carrying this little boy all out in front and nowhere else, have only gained 20lbs, all baby. I'm decidedly off balance right now and constantly tipping forward!

Unfortunately, things are not so great between me and DH, who has now moved out, but I am thankful for this child who will be such a joy to me. He's going to be called Max.

Thanks very much again for your concern and I'll let you know when he arrives and all the gruesome labour stories!

Your friend in fitness, Fitnik

Hi Fitnik! I am sorry to hear that things aren't going better for you and dh, but I'm so happy to hear that you're pregnancy is going well. I wish you a safe and healthy labor and a quick and healthy recovery!

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!

jeni

Good to hear from you

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Oct-12-02 AT 02:38PM (Est)[/font][p]I'm so glad to hear you and Max (love his name!) are well, but am sorry things are not working out with DH. You're right, Max will be such a joy to you and you will love him more than you can possibly imagine!

Please do let us know when he arrives. It sounds like you'll bounce back in no time, being all baby and only gaining 20 lbs (I'm almost there already at 26 weeks!). I hope you have family around you for support. Is DH going to attend the birth?

Take good care,
Sandi

RE: Good to hear from you

Hi,

Yes, DH does plan to be there at the birth and to be a proper father to his son. It is a very confusing time for me and has, frankly, been a real nightmare, but I'm trying to hang in there.

Little Max will be such a gem. I'll let you know when he arrives!

Your friend in fitness, Fitnik

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.