Fitnessfreak's January Rotation for January 8, 2009

Good Evening Ladies!:D

Well, I just finished my workout.

Cardio- Cardio Hits- Step Fit= 71 min. I discovered that although I'm a good dancer and good at picking up choreagraphy, I'm most definitely Macarena impaired.:p Oh well :p It was alot of fun though. I opted to do this for Cardio instead of Step Blast.

Abs- Well, my abs are on fire! Yep, I told my dog who was keeping me company during the abs part that Cathe kicked my butt again! Boy, she's sure good at that. My dog was sympathetic and put his head on my lap. :D He's really sweet for a big German shepherd, he's my four legged kid. ;)
I did Abs from Step, Pump, Jump only= 7 min
I also did Abs from PS B,B,A= 10.5 min. Yep, my abs are good and cooked!

Thanks for another fun and challenging workout Debbie. I really love this rotation. I can already tell that I'm beginning to see results in my shoulders, biceps, and triceps. My legs are pretty strong and can take challenging leg work. My upper body and midsection are my challenging areas that I wish I could take a magic wand and erase the bad stuff and give me the waistline, abs, and upper body of my dreams. Dang, that fairy godmother, she must have gotten lost or something. :p

Hugs gang!

Nora

Hi Debbie and gang!

I forgot to add Whoa! That was impressive the picture of you and your being in Oxygen. I think I could start a chorus of "I'm not worthy's" :p . Seriously, that's awesome! Good for you!

Hugs~;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.