Fitness Skorts

Madonna

Cathlete
Just wondering how many of you have started wearing the new fitness skorts to the gym and to classes.

Madonna,
I have seen the skorts more and more in stores, but I don't own any and probably won't. Nothing against them - but I'm comfortable in my shorts and generally tend to gravitate toward very plain workout gear.

Do you have a pair?

~Cathy http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/4.gif

"Out on the roads there is fitness and self-discovery and the persons we were destined to be." -George Sheehan

I have 3 and absolutely love them for working out and just wearing. They cover that blub on the upper thigh, but have shorts underneath. Mine are extremely light weight also. I think they are great.

I have a pair and am looking for more. I just bought a Nike skort . . . very, very comfortable and flattering too.

I have a New Balance running skirt (which has a built -in compression short underneath) and I LOVE it! It's great for running - when I wear regular shorts while running, they ride up between my legs and it's so annoying. With a running skirt, I don't have this problem. I'm definitely planning to get more of them - not only are the comfy, but they're really cute too. :)

I've been wearing fitness skorts for a couple of years now. I LOVE them! I can wear them when I work out and before/after and they look great.

I have also bought some. They are very comfy for running but I was wearing one on a yoga day and didn't like it. They are so cute that I wear them not just for working out.
LD

>I have 3 and absolutely love them for working out and just
>wearing. They cover that blub on the upper thigh, but have
>shorts underneath. Mine are extremely light weight also. I
>think they are great.

HA! "blub", my sister's and I have used that term since we were kids, too funny :D

Sarah

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.