Fitness Freak

Roxie1965

Cathlete
Debbie,

I have came up with a rotation I wonder if you could look at it and tell me if I am on the right track?

Week one

Mon-KPC
Tue-PUB and ABs
Wed-KM
Thur-PLB and Abs
Fri-LM
Sat-LIC
Sun Stretch and walk

Week Two
Mon-LIS
Tue-Total Body Sculpt
Wed-BM2 time saver cario
Thur-Body Fusion
Fri-LIC cardio timesaver
Sat-MM
Sun walk and stretch

Week Three
Mon-Cardio and wts.
Tue-LM
Wed-KPC
Thur-Butts and Guts
Fri-LIC cardio
Sat-Legs and Glutes
Sun-walk and stretch

Week 4
Mon-KPC
Tue-HSC
Wed-LIC timesaver
ThurPUB and ABs
Fri-LIS
Sat-PLB and abs
Sun walk and stretch

Thanks for your time

Week one looks good

Week two looks good

Week three - Way too many cardio workouts. Change Tue. to and upper body workout, like BM2 double upper body or MM upper body only.

Week four - You have two circuit workouts together. Change WEd. to just cardio. The rest looks good.

debbie- do you zig zag your calories? If so how do you figure it out. I am 38 5'2 1/4 inch had to throw that in there, last time I checked I was 128lbs. would like to lose 5-8 lbs how many calories should I consume. I heard zig zagging was best. thanks! I also want to lean out and get more definition in my upper body!

Laura - I do zig zag but not until the last couple weeks of my cutting phase. So my cutting phase lasts about 12 weeks. With weeks 9-12 I will zig zag. It works great for the last few pounds and %.

My calorie range is 1587 to 2267. So for three days I'll eat around 1600 calories and on the fourth day I'll go up to 2200. Then I drop back down to 1600 for three days and shoot up to 2200 on the fourth day. It works well.

Your calorie range is 1634 to 2042.

worseenemy
Hi debbie, sorry but I have never heard abot this zig zag,how this work? I don't know how many calories I take every day but I know is enougth to not get fat and have energy for my workouts and everything else.
Have you try the zone diet? I know that is prety good, people who does crossfit does this diet.Also I was wondering. Have you ever check that out? I think you will like to this , heavys workout, my husband want me to do this, I like it but I'm not ready for this thought workout.go to crossfit.com and let me know what do you think.
bye;-) :)

Zig Zag just means eating your lower end calories for three days and then bumping them up on the fourth day to your high calorie range. If you don't know what calorie range you are eating or should be eating at, there is no way you can zig zag. It is a method that needs to be documented daily.

I am very familiar with crossfit workouts but I am not one to do them. I'm more interested in lifting heavy. Crossfit is good for toning and definition, but if you want muscle mass (which I do) then it's not the program for you.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.