Fitness Freak December Rotation for 12/18/08

Got another great workout in this morning - thanks Cathe and Debbie!
I did premix #3 on BC/KB, it was 31 minutes of legs plus calves. I'm pretty sure it included everything we were supposed to do.
Then I did the floor work from B&G. I only did the LEG floorwork, not abs too. Is that correct Debbie? I see abs on the rotation for tomorrow.
Good times.

Nice job! And no, we weren't suppose to do abs today. I just need to do them because I forgot to do them on Monday. :rolleyes:

Hi everyone! I did legs yesterday so I did Shoulder, Tri & Chest premix #10 twice through. Holy night, I got through it once and thought, really, again? LOL. Good stuff. I even went up in weight (the first round) on a few things from when I did it in week #1. The second set was TOUGH and I literally went to failure on a few things, mostly triceps.

Anyway, thanks Debbie for making me do something I probably wouldn't do all by myself. :)

Hi everyone! I did legs yesterday so I did Shoulder, Tri & Chest premix #10 twice through. Holy night, I got through it once and thought, really, again? LOL. Good stuff. I even went up in weight (the first round) on a few things from when I did it in week #1. The second set was TOUGH and I literally went to failure on a few things, mostly triceps.

Anyway, thanks Debbie for making me do something I probably wouldn't do all by myself. :)

You're welcome, Patti!! Nice going on the workout!

Just got done with 4DS legs and BG floor work....ow. But in a happy way.
I've lost weight on this rotation!!! Very exciting. Thanks Debbie, for kicking my butt!!! :eek:

It was hard doing this workout. I was not motivated at all.
I started B&G because I don't like floor work and never can finish the sets. Then I Did the legs. 5 ponds less than Cathe on all exercises. Finished with 30 minutes of cardio. I like cardio.

Veronika

Hello Ladies,

Well, I was short on time today and ended up having to skip some of the exercises, but I think I still got in an effective workout. Here's what I did today:

LEGS
Squats 16
Front Squats w/wedge: 25# - 2 sets/12 reps
Dumbbell Deadlifts: 15's - 2 sets
Dumbbell Plie Squats: 15# - 2 sets
Leg Press: 15# - 2 sets/12 reps
Low Plain Lunges: 8's - 2 sets/10 reps
Leg Press w/Ankle Weights: 10# DB & 2# AW - 2 sets/12 reps
Step Outs w/Band (My band tore in half right in the middle of this exercise)
Luckily I didn't get hurt this time, lol.
Squats: 20's
All of the calf work

The Butts & Guts is where I had to skip some of the exercises. I hate when that happens, but time was too short today.

Checking in! Wasn't feeling too well this morning and thought it was GS Legs again. Should have questioned that in my mind, but oh well. Good workout.

Well I did the leg work but didn't remember the calf work until I was stretching so one more workout I have to catchup on. Why do the leg presses hurt my back?

Fitness Freaks December '08 Rotation

Hi Debbie and gang!

Ok, I do my workouts in the evening because that workouts out better for me but I do them just the same. I did today's rotation workout- 4DS LIS Calf only= approx. 6 min. I opted to do Kickbox Plus Heavy Weights Legs so I could get in legs, cardio, and abs all together= 71 min. Then, I did the Floor work from Butts and Guts= 19.5 min. Wow! What a great workout! I love Debbie's rotation's. I think I'm hooked!

I've done week two and now almost done with week 3 of Debbie's December'08 Rotation. I'm am in awe! You rock Debbie, I'm learning a lot from you and I can't wait for more of your fabulous rotations.

Thanks so much for doing the rotations, I know I'm extremely appreciative of your efforts.

Happy Holidays and Hugs!!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.