Fitness by Cathe

trishk

They just opened a Scheels in Sparks where I live so I had to go check it out today, I was just like ho hum because there werer a lot of stores for sports that I am not interested in. Then I made it to the fitness section and saw the fitness by Cathe section and I said oh there's my girl I have to buy something. My sons where just looking at me like I was weird, a couple of the customers were looking at me but I was so excited I bought the resistance toning tube because I travel a lot and so I can take this with me.

That's pretty cool! I live over in Susanville and need to get over and check out that new store! Thanks for the headsup.

How fun!

They just opened a Scheels in Sparks where I live so I had to go check it out today, I was just like ho hum because there werer a lot of stores for sports that I am not interested in. Then I made it to the fitness section and saw the fitness by Cathe section and I said oh there's my girl I have to buy something. My sons where just looking at me like I was weird, a couple of the customers were looking at me but I was so excited I bought the resistance toning tube because I travel a lot and so I can take this with me.

Thanks for your support Trish! I'm glad you had fun shopping. A toning tube is a great purchase. This is my FAVORITE traveling piece of equipment. So much you can do for shoulders, biceps, triceps, back, legs, chest, core and more. You will get great use from your toning tube, I promise....enjoy !!! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.