Fit44 Did Insanity Come Today?

fitme40

Cathlete
I think I saw in another thread that you thought your Insanity kit would arrive today. Did you get it? My order is in the Beachbody system but haven't gotten a tracking number yet. I'm sooooo anxious!! I'm on week 6 of CLX but I'm really wanting Insanity!! I want to live vicariously through someone who actually has it until mine arrives:)

Yes:D
I think the program looks great. I posted some comments in another thread but I'll copy and paste them here too.

I'm looking at the suggested meal plan and I must say....I'm very impressed!
It first begins by helping you find your daily caloric needs using the Harris Benedict formula.
It looks like the meals are set up in 300 calorie blocks and the guide will help you scale up or down depending on your needs.

Example meals....

Berry Protein Smoothie
1-1/2 scoops protein
1/2 cup of frozen berries
1 cup skim, almond, rice or soy milk

Egg White Breakfast wrap

4 egg whites
1 whole grain tortilla
1/c cup part skim mozzarella cheese
sliced tomato to taste
1/2 cup of melon cubed

Peanut butter Toast

1 slice of whole grain toast
1TBSP natural peanut butter or almond butter
1tsp fruit preserves
1/2 cup of cottage cheese 1% fat (I'll sub fage here;))

So thankfully the diet include carbs!!!:D

I'm going to view some dvds now:cool:

I think the nutrition guide is very easy to follow with a good variety of meal choices. It's broken down into 5 meal sections and you choose one meal from each section. There is a substitution list for ingredients if you need or want to switch out. I do not like cottage cheese so I look to the list and the guide's substitution list consists of- low fat yogurt, milk(skim,almond,soy), egg, peanut butter, or low fat cheese. :cool:

This diet is very doable. Instead of decreasing calories in the 2nd phase, you increase!:D:D:D

I just previewed Cardio Power and Resistance. It is very similar in structure to the Plyo Circuit(sneak peak workout). Each section is done 3 times -gaining speed each time. :eek:
Side note: After completing Plyo Circuits and previewing Cardio Power/Resistance, I think Cathe's 4DS will fit in nicely with this rotation.

Here is the breakdown( think plyometric):

Jog
Power Jacks
Log Jumps
123 Hiesman
Butt Kicks
High Knees
vertical jumps
30 second rest- repeat 2x's gaining speed

Stretch

Power Jumps
Belt Kicks (squat- stand and kick)
Hit the Floor (side lunges)
V push-ups (pike push-ups
30 second rest repeat 2X's

Tricep dips
one leg tricep dips
ball push-ups
30 second rest

Hurdle Jumps
Globe Jumps
Moving push-ups
Floor sprints(mountain climbers)
30 second rest repeat 2x's

Final circuit
8 hops squats
8 push ups
X's 4

cool down.

Workout is approximately 40 minutes

This looks good :eek:. I can't wait. :D

Timea

I previewed the Pure Cardio and it looks INSANE!
It looks like the toughest workout in the first month. I won't know until I try it but everyone (including Shaun) collapsed at the end. Plus, BB had to bleep something Shaun said at the end.....Umm, Shaun said what I was thinking:eek::eek::eek:

I'm mad I did not even get a shipping confirmation yet. I ordered the same day as Fit44.

Peggie,

Did you order the deluxe? I spoke with a BB rep the day after I placed the order (wanting to upgrade) and was told the duluxe sets were not in yet. That might be the hold up.
Mary from Total Fitness sent out an email to all her subscribers, stating BB is behind in filling orders.

I saw the infomercial and it looks great - no weights, bands or bars to deal with.

For all who's tried it - please review.

Thanks

Peggie,

Did you order the deluxe? I spoke with a BB rep the day after I placed the order (wanting to upgrade) and was told the duluxe sets were not in yet. That might be the hold up.
Mary from Total Fitness sent out an email to all her subscribers, stating BB is behind in filling orders.

I called them again yesterday and now they were going to add on the DVDs from the deluxe set and I got a shipping confirmation for the basic and the other ones will come later. At least the basic is coming and should be here tomorrow. I ordered with 2 day shipping. If I would not have called who knows what would have happened.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.