FIT TV wants your input

Here you go!

1) I typically work out in the evening, around 7 p.m.

2) I typically work out 5 days a week. Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

3) N/A

4) 60 minutes

Hope this helps! :eek:)

1) What time of day do you typically workout?
5:00-6 or 6:30
2) How many days a week do you typically workout and what are those days (ie: Mon, Wed, Fri)? 6 days Sunday - Friday

3) If you get FIT TV now and you are watching it....
NA I do not get FIT TV
a)what programming would you like to see that you are not seeing now?

b)what programming ARE you seeing that you would like to see more of?

4) Would you typically prefer a 30 minute or 60 minute program?
60 minutes

5) Feel free to make any other suggestions or comments if they have not been addressed here.

Dawn

I workout of the evening after work around 6-7 I work 8-5 now.

Six days a week

I have been getting Fit TV thru Comcast for a long time now and yes I'm watching it and like it.

I love the Cathe's on there and the yoga programs and Sharon Mann

I want more, more, more Cathe 60 minutes

Edith :)

1.)I workout out the late afternoon, early evening. Always between 3:00 pm and 7:00pm. Right now I am fortunate enough to have a free schedule. When working, I exercised at 7:00pm. Never in the morning. I don't have the energy until later in the day.

2.) Six to 7 days a week. If I workout 7, one day is an "active resting" workout. Monday-Saturday. (Sometimes active rest day on Sunday.

3.)Do not get Fit TV.

4.)I prefer 60 minutes.

5.)Variety & music are VERY important for me.

Deanna

1. I workout mostly in the evening. I am trying mornings (its hard for me)

2. 5-6 times per week; usually Sunday - Friday

3. a. I would like to see Cathe during the week in the evenings
b. I like shows like Fitness Fantasy and Buff Brides

4. I would like more 60 minute shows

5. I am having a problem getting my diet together. I would like to see more shows including a diet segemt.

I know I'm late but I just saw FitTV for the first time at my mothers house today. I don't receive it from Newnan Utilities(my cable co.)

I'll still respond since I plan on asking for it.

1) 3 or 4pm after work, on my days off between 10am and 2pm.

2) 3 or 4 or 5 days a week .. but I wish to improve it to 6

- today I saw you had Cathe, Sharon Mann, and another and I felt all three were excellent!!

If I had Fit Tv, I would be working out to them.

Prefer 60 min. If not, I'll combine 30's .

I found Fit Tv about 6 months ago and it has changed my life. I love it!! I usually work out before work (I work afternoons) around 11:00 a.m. I work out 5-6 days a week usually taking the weekends off. I prefer a 60 minute program so that I don't have to do two programs with two warm-ups and two cool-downs. I only recently have been able to do the Cathe` workouts and I am very excited about it. I love them. Up until now I have done Sharon Mann and some of the Carribean workouts. I love them as well, but I like the hour program better. I miss the workout programs at night because when I got home from work I used to tape my workout for the next day or just preview them for future reference. I don't watch many of the reality shows. For the most part they don't apply to me. However, besides the workout programs, I like the program Fit Cuisine.

1. Either at 6AM or 5:30 PM (before work or right after work). Also week ends in the early AM (8:30 classes)
2. Wed, Friday, Sat, Sun (always) and sometimes add in Tuesday or Thus.
3. I have satallite TV and I don't get Fit TV
4. 60 minute program
5. Bring to Satallite so I can TIVO it. Give us step and pilates.

My input:
1 & 2) I work out in the evenings during the week (6pm) and mornings on the weekends (10am).
3) Yes, I get Fit TV and watch it whenever I can.
a) Drop the Spa programs (they belong on the Travel channel) and the Military boot camp shows.
b) I'd like to see other instructors on the channel as well. Cathe should have her own program listed (not under Peak Performance or some other title). Also, I would like to see more programming on nutrition, healthy eating & cooking.
4) Either would do for me (30 or 60 minute program).

Tracy :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.