Fit tower

No! I asked about it they said it would start shipping on 15 and when ours shipped we would get an email, BUT I have not got my email yet!! I have been waiting and waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No! I asked about it they said it would start shipping on 15 and when ours shipped we would get an email, BUT I have not got my email yet!! I have been waiting and waiting.

Ditto! I wish I could cancel my order after all of this. Better off just buying a regular barre on Amazon than dealing with this (yes, I'd like the DVDs but at this point I will pass!)!

If you really want to know the status of your order, the best thing to do is either call or email their customer service. I emailed them and got a very quick response with an invoice attached and a tracking number in the email. My tower will arrive Tuesday! Yes, it would be nice if they would send out that kind of info without having to be prompted, but it appears that isn't how they operate with each individual customer.

Jodi's right - the minute I sent them an e-mail asking about my order I quickly received a shipment notice. Making the customers ASK isn't the best way to run a business, though! But it does seem that if you pester them they'll reply LOL... :p

Jodi's right - the minute I sent them an e-mail asking about my order I quickly received a shipment notice. Making the customers ASK isn't the best way to run a business, though! But it does seem that if you pester them they'll reply LOL... :p

And pester we did, didn't we??? :) HeHe.....they were probably so glad for the
Weekend !!! :)

How did you all get in touch with the manufactures of the Tower? I deleted everything from my e-mail.

Janie

Good news!!! For me....I just checked my tower tracking # and it says it has been rescheduled to be delivered
Tomorrow (Tuesday) instead of Wednesday....What a hoot! But I'm not counting on it till I see at my local
Ups and out for delivery! But according to info, it should be...

Well they took the $9.95 out way last week but nothing. I emailed them 2x , nothing. I guess my bad for trusting a unknown company through association.

That's a shame you haven't heard anything back via email Peggy. You may want to try calling their customer service line 1-800-443-9130. Fingers crossed you get some good news ASAP!

I'm so sorry Peggy! This company does not seem to be very well run. Keep bothering them and they'll reply eventually - I was a non-stop pest until I heard from them! :p

I'm glad you got yours, Peggy! I should be receiving mine tomorrow but at this point it's not looking good since it's not even close to where I am... oh well! :)

Mine was supposed to come today! Now the update says it won't be here till the 25! What! Ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still surprised mine came a day early ! Over all, I like it and since I have the
First one as well, if someone presented me with both towers and said to pick
The one I wanted, I'd pick the new one! :). Peanuts, I know you are happy
Today is here, let us know how you like it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.