Fit Moms Check in (Week of 9/18 - 9/24)

kristi

Cathlete
Hello Ladies! I seem to be getting later and later with posting. Sorry about that ladies!

From Friday night until Sunday night, my eating has been really horrible. It was my birthday weekend. I gave myself the okay to eat what I wanted. I’m paying for it now though. I’m up another pound and I feel horrible. Time to get back on track. I’m at a crossroads on what I need my workout rotation to be. I don’t know whether to focus more of running or more on weights.

Anyway here are my workouts from last week:

Sunday – 4 mile run
Monday – Pyramid Up for UB & LB on my own + abs
Tuesday – 3 mile run
Wednesday – Rest day, had to run errands and take car to the shop
Thursday – 4 mile run
Friday – Rest – birthday
Saturday – Rest
Sunday – Unplanned Rest, I did not feel well.

Sunny D – Great job on the run/walk last Saturday! Are you planning on running any races? Good luck with the weight loss. Funny how the weight creeps back up in no time. It is sneaky. I’m glad Jaden is feeling better now. Those teeth can be so painful Poor guy! I’m keeping my job. Sometimes I would like a change of pace. I’m always curious how others fit in everything – work & family. If only I could work part-time and still make the same money I do now then I would be able to see the kids more throughout the day.

Kristan – I’m glad Gus is happier and doing well from his surgery. Are you feeling better after suffering with the stomach flu?

Have a great day/week!!

Kristi- I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday. You got in some good runs. Gus is great; thanks for asking.

My husband and I are STILL dealing with these stomach problems. The nurse called in antibiotics on Day #8 to kill whatever "critter" was camped out in our guts. I think that killed about everything, but the drugs made us very nauseated. I guess that sometimes stomach problems can be bacterial rather than viral.

I only got in 3 workouts and they were pretty light:

Mon- nothing
Tues- gym 1 hour
Weds- LowMax step only, Kimberly Spreen Progressive Strength
Thurs- nothing
Fri- Kimberly Spreen "on the ball" cardio and core, short walk
Sat- crazy birthday party for 4 yo
Sun- nothing again

This week is better but slow; I feel very weak. I hope to feel energetic enough to run this weekend. I think it's a good sign that I am extremely hungry today. I really haven't eaten in 2 weeks. I've lost at least 5 pounds; I guess that's good, but I don't like feeling so wimpy.

take care.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.