Fit mommies and their cute babies Mar 14-20

Whew! Whirlwind Round here today Nd not in a hPpy way. So I let dh sleep 11 hoursSt night. Yes, you read that right. That is more sleep than I have had in three days. Anyhow, he woke up all grouchy wanting a backrub. Now, I kind of lost it. Really, honey, a backrub. I have been up with the m
kids all night and my morning strarted at five thirty. I waited for him for family run and by the time he got up, John was napping. So he went for a run with Jimmy and then starbucks. Two hours later.... John was ready for next nap and after I got him down I bolted out for a 13 mile run. It was a guns and roses and def leopard a d angry chick rock run. Then I did a s. Ft better. Dh forgot to put Jimmy down for nap while I got John down and we ended up with a trainwrck. Oh, and I tried to wax our wood floors by hand. Was I dripped on my head as a kid! Can barely move , but you can play shuffleboard down there! I felt like the karate kid; wax on wax off!
Melanie- I am so glad that you napped. That is what your body needs. I am glad you like jillian! She is not up my alley. I can pop 30 day shred I. The mail if you want. Also, I can give you a list of my inventory in case you want to "borrow" any. And when you are ready for round two, anyone else....
Jen- too funny about the brocolli! I made a tri tip roast and salad for dinner tonight and he begged for something other than balsamic so I made a really yummy blue cheese. Mmm. Glad to hear about sweet james today. I reAlly wish we all lived closeby!!!! Hey, have you tried the squeeze stronger DVD? I recently did it and it made me feel strong when I was short on time. Sounds like you cook like me. Everything is a base recipe for me and I wing it fri there. That is why I do not bake well. Speaking of baki g, why are we all craving sugar now that we made it an enemy! Jimmy was having a tantrum in the kitchen today and while rocking him I found gourmet chocolates I had hidden from myself. I ate the heck out of them! Mmmmmm!
Priscilla- do not feel sad about a few meals!!!! Come see me on a daily basis. I am not good at watching my diet. I have found a weakness for cheezit mix, which has not one ingredient found in nature. Also, on clx, add one extra day of cardio and drop one of her scheduled days. As well, I seem so much more tired now that I lift heavy. I read it hps to open the muscles again with a few reps the next day to let out lactic acid. Also, try bananas to let the potassium get in and repair. I cut up berries and bananas and add to yogurt as a snack after weights. Also, maybe a little extra protein. You are a champ. I do not know how you and all the other girls do it. you are incredible. Probiotics were recommended to me by a lactation consultant and my pediatrician. They really help. John used to wake up squealing all the time. He sleeps up to seven hours straight now and has softer less strained poops.
Lisa- thought about you today. Seems we are Back on the weissbluth twonhou gig and therefore all I did today was rock john to sleep. Bah. Have we told you lately what a great job you are doing? how do you do it? I read your thing on facebook about the softball game. My dh is like that for football. I love the off season!
Susan- hope you are eating sugar! I think I suck at dieting.
Jen and mel - everyone really, thank you for your kind words about John. I am having good days and bad day and appreciate your support. We will have to have extensive overnight surgery for his port but we are anxious to do it so we can relax. I caninfuse him from home and protect him from life. His teeth coming in and crawling should be exciting but they mean blood and bruises. We will be warriors cannot do anything else! we are running as the team "speeders for bleeders" for the sf marathon to raise moneybfir hemophilia. Gotta pee bbs!

Christine-thanks for more details on John's condition. I was familiar with hemophilia, but I wasn't aware of the extent of what his condition entails (ie. what is required when he is cut/bruised). That requires such a great deal of strength, awareness, and dedication on your part, but in the little I've "known" you, you seem to have it all!

Melanie-good job making yourself nap! I can't imagine that's easy for you :)

Priscilla-sometimes you just have to give in to those cravings--hope you enjoyed your Panda Express :).

Happy Sunday to Susan and Allison as well!

I didn't get my workout in yesterday, no thanks to DH. Long story short, despite how many times during the day that I remind him I still need to workout, I just need to say "hey, get off the computer and watch the kids so that I can workout." I put his needs (ie. making breakfast, dinner, laundry, etc) ahead of one of my ONLY daily needs way too much, and it's time for that to change. I'm sick of feeling like a fluffy marshmallow!

hope to bbl. Reese is calling (we got her a cell so that she can just text me when she wakes....i got tired of all that crying...). Man, I must not have slept enough...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.