Fit for C & H Wednesday

kariev

Cathlete
Well ladies, we are halfway through the week! Not sure which workout i'm going to do today. I may do PS legs with some cardio at the end. I know i have exercise ADD so i keep bouncing around with full body, splits, etc. I'm not looking to put on more muslce so i'm wondering which is the best split for me. I guess if i'm not looking to add mass its best to keep volume low. Anyway, hope you ladies have a good day. I'll be back later to post my workout.

Hey Didn't workout this am but plan too tonight not sure what yet.

Kariev-Good job on the eating you are motivating me more with your consistency :). I read that article. I always usually do full body as that is what I have time for two full bodies then cardio and yoga in between. worked well for me when my eating was on point of course lol. why not give it a try i am sure cathe has some rotations with that. one way to do is do the timesaver workouts of her GS series and do in one day for most body parts or MM, power hour etc.

Dani- Glad to see you are back. It sounds like you are on your way back into a good routine. I hear you about the wanting to workout sometimes. It's hard to want to and can't but even harder when dont want to cant and know you should haha.

Oh well I think life takes us always in different cycles and as long as we are active and healthy throughout each we don't have to be perfect through all of them :)

HI Ladies;

well, it is workmax and Dr.Max today for me.. will do GSBSB tonite to keep up with FF's December rotation... Still having tri DOMS today from Monday's workout! I'm making a list of all my ailments to talk to my Dr about this afternoon... I'm falling apart!

Kariev: I didn't get a chance to read the article last night, but will go back and try to catch it tonite! Hope you find some rotation that will hold your ADD at bay :) STS might be a good thing for you, because you can use it to lean out, not just build muscle, by not doing max weights AND the beauty is that it changes each workout! I can't imagine 41 different workouts in a row! I have never owned that many DVD's, let alone workout specific ones!

Eriniski: I like your last sentence! so many take health for granted... I am not there quite yet, but am working to better myself and try to make my later years more happy and healthy... DH turns 50 at the end of the month, and he's surprisingly fit and healthy for that milestone... doesn't look it either, so I have to keep up!

will BBL to check in on how we did today!

have a great Hump Day!

Hi ladies. Just sitting down to unwind from the weekend. No b-day cake tonight. The party was canceled due to a stomach virus that is going around amongst the family. I sure hope i don't get it! So i did PS legs. This is the first time i have ever done this workout and boy was it tough! I finished my workout with 30 minutes on the elliptical and there were a few times that my knees buckled since they were like jelly from my leg workout. Tomorrow i will finish out doing chest and triceps and a light jog.

Erin: i may give the full body thing a go and do it 2 times per week. Glad you liked the article and i'm happy that my eating is motivating you. Knowing that motivates me:)

Dani: glad to hear you are easing back into workouts. I'm super excited about STS though i only ordered the second phase which i think is the hypertrophy stage. I will slowly get all the phases i just didn't have the money to get the whole thing at once.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.