Final Four

Go Spartans! And, coming from a tried and true Buckeyes fun, that says a lot:p They looked awesome, and I wish them the best! It's great having a representative from the Big 10 to be proud of!

Heidi

Baylian-

You gotta another Sparty rooting w/ you.. I'm a MSU alumni and am very pumped about the game this weekend.... Go Green, Go White!

Lynn M.

Yay for all the MSU fans!! Lynne, I'm a State grad, too:) I'm waiting to see if my former high school English teacher found me some tickets-at face value! If nothing else, I think we're heading downtown to go to the official NCAA Spartan bar to watch the game with other fans! I can't wait! GO STATE!!

GO UNC TAR HEELS!!!

What, no Heels fans????? Come on people, where are ya???? Let's see some Carolina blue around here!!:D:D:D

Both of our sons go to UNC-Chapel Hill (in case my user name wasn't a dead giveaway. :p) Need I say more about my allegiance?

Sorry, Villanova, I know you've got Cathe fans on your side, but you're going down. :)

unc-logo.jpg

Probably the best mascot in all of college . . .

Attachments

• sparty.jpg
    sparty.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
As a Buckeye fan, I cannot in good conscious root for any Michigan team. :p Sorry Baylian.

I wanted Duke to win, but now that they're out of it, I don't care who wins.

Last edited:
Yay for all the MSU fans!! Lynne, I'm a State grad, too:) I'm waiting to see if my former high school English teacher found me some tickets-at face value! If nothing else, I think we're heading downtown to go to the official NCAA Spartan bar to watch the game with other fans! I can't wait! GO STATE!!

Kgalas--

Oh man, I'm jealous!!! You will have a great time, there is nothing like a bar full of partying Spartan fans, don't you agree?! :)

Lynn M.

This is pretty cool....My cousin has been a basketball ref since he was in high school (he's now 34-35) and hasworked his way up to coaching college games.

He worked the Utah Vs Arizona game on 3/20. I couldn't catch it though as we don't get the cable channel it was on. :mad:

I can't add anything further to this convo as I don't follow basketball...or any sport for that matter!:p

Kgalas--

Oh man, I'm jealous!!! You will have a great time, there is nothing like a bar full of partying Spartan fans, don't you agree?! :)

Lynn M.

I was at the final four in 2000 in Indy - only for the semi's - and that was a Sparty Party so I can just imagine what this weekend will be like!

As a Buckeye fan, I cannot in good conscious root for any Michigan team. :p Sorry Baylian.

I wanted Duke to win, but now that they're out of it, I don't care who wins.

Root for us 'cause were Big Ten - not cause were north of the border! tehehehe

I rooted for Michigan! I couldn't believe it myself. Actually, I rooted for all the Big 10 teams-gotta represent, right? Baylian, we went to one of the regional games that year at the Palace-so much fun!! Lynne, there's nothing better;) I can't wait for Saturday even though I know I'm gonna be a bag of nerves ALL day!

Hey TarHeelMom

Villanova has been on fire lately, so you guys are going down!!!! (At least I can dream, right?).

Have fun watching the game on Saturday. Dont' forget, it starts not at 8:45 nor 8:50 East Coast time, but at 8:47.

Shelbygirl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.