Feeling fat already

nsaeolian

Cathlete
Feeling like a big blob already and it isn't even December yet. I hate being fat, I just want to beat the fat off my body with my fists. Help! Feeling out of control!

Feeling the same way lately. I think the shorter, cooler days make me hungry or something. I've been eating and eating, I can't seem to ever feel satisfied!! :confused: I need to get back on track QUICK!

Ditto! The good news is that my company has taken off and I'm recruiting for tons of positions. The not-so-great part is that I tend to get too focused on work and skip my workouts. I gotta get my butt, thighs, arms, etc. moving again!! Let's vow to get off our patooties and move!! I could also use the motivation and stop making stupid excuses and believing them! Ugh!

I've been feeling the same way! I've definitely been snacking on bad snacks with the onset of the cold weather and I've just missed two days of workouts due to being sick. I HATE feeling like this :( Let's just all try to do our best to stay on track with good eating and good workouts as much as possible!

Are there any weight-loss support groups on here? I do go to WW but there are a lot of days between meetings !

Yesterday was our Thanksgiving feast at work and I ate like it was my last day on earth. Them tomorrow the same thing again. I was kind of feeling bad about it but then I said ahhh what the heck it's thanksgivng. It only comes once a year. We don't eat like this everyday right???

Enjoy! Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Enjoy this special time of year with your families. I'm sure we all have a lot to be greatful for.

Top 5 things I'm thankful for
My health and families health
My beautiful 3 daughters and my husband
My home
My wonderful job
and Cathe of course!

I'm the opposite of most people; I tend to put weight on over the summer. We do a lot of camping, sitting around the campfire drinking and munching. LIS has helped me take the weight off already, so I'm motivated to keep it off during the holidays.

My employer runs a Maintain don't Gain campaign Nov. & Dec. Maybe something like that would help. Stay strong in your healthy habits and enjoy the holidays!

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.