Favorite season

lesliemarie

Cathlete
I am sitting here and enjoying the beautiful sunshine and thinking Spring has to be my most favorite time of the year, I love to see everything come alive after being dormant for the winter. Love the smell of flowers blooming, and I live right by some duch ponds and to see the cute baby ducks every spring is so refreshing.
What is your favorite season of the year? I would love to hear.

I love the fall... the leaves changing colors (I live in the Poconos so it is particularly pretty here), the air growing colder, sweaters... stuffing that dratted bikini in the bottom of my closet... :)

Cheers,
Marie

Spring. Without a doubt. Not sweaty yet, so I can do cathe workouts without the 90 degree temps in my home!, the grey skies have gone, I can wear floaty skirts again and sandals, can open windows again and breathe fresh air, I love to hear all the kids playing outside again after being cooped up for so many months here in Michigan.. And I love magnolia trees in bloom. Oh, and it's my birthday!

Clare :)

Sunshine? We're getting 6+ inches of snow today in NJ........x(

OK mine is a tie between the holiday season & summer. I love the holidays, but I rent a place down the shore each summer so I'm on the beach every w/e. Plus I love trading in my turtlenecks & boots for sundresses & sandals. :)

I love the fall. I love the crisp air and the smell of autumn leaves. Halloween is my favorite holiday and I enjoy decorating for it.

Definitely spring! I love that first day when you can open the windows in the house and retire winter boots for flip flops!

Definitely Spring & Summer - I too love opening the windows, hearing the birds sing, barbecueing, flowers, my vegetable garden. I can't wait!!

This winter has dragged on forever, it seems.

Mar

I love the fall and watching the leaves change colors and feeling the cooler air. I hate summer, so spring just means summer is coming to me!

Erica

Oh Haydee it is so great having a place to go every w/e & get away from things. I save all year for it & I do have roommates. Believe it or not it's really not very expensive. I spend less for the summer than most people spend for a one week vacation. AND I'm 3 houses from the beach. You can hear the waves from my bedroom window.:)

Maximus, you HAVE to be in New Jersey... I don't think anyone else says, "down the shore." LOL

I am in PA but I work in NJ a couple of days a week...

Cheers,
Marie

Jersey girl & proud of it! :)

Where are you in PA? I was born in Abington, spent a few years in Upper Darby, went to HS in Marlton. I love the Philly area but after being here for 3 years I am totally hooked on the NYC metro area.

I love the fall season. I like the cool, crisp air. I love all the colors and the wind. The fall season invigorates me and I have so much energy. I always have a feeling of anticipation during the fall season. I open windows every chance I get on a gorgeous fall day. I love to drive with the windows down(if it's not too chilly). I enjoy the crunching of leaves under my feet. I love, love, love the fall season...can you tell?

I enjoy spring also.
Angela:7

Winter - I like cold weather and snow. My second-favorite season is fall, because then I know winter is on the way!;)

Late spring because of the flowers and the temperature (and often not as rainy as early spring), and early fall, because of the leaves and the temperature (I don't like the extremes of heat or cold).

The one I'm in! I do it with every season because I live at Tahoe. We get 4 true season with all the changes that they bring. As each season starts I think "Oh, I really like this one best!"

I did it with my kids too. Every stage they got to (sitting up, walking, talking) I would think "Ooooo, I like this stage the best!"
I have two teenagers, and one more right behind, and I really think I like the teens best;) The stage I am dreading is them moving out:( That will NOT be my favorite...until the grandkids, then THAT will be my favorite...*sigh*

Maximus, I am in the Northeast part of the state... between Scranton and the Poconos. I was born here but lived in NJ for years before moving back... now I work in NJ (Somerset County) a couple of days a week. lol

I also love the Philly area; we actually just spent the weekend there a couple of weeks ago. We stayed in the historical district; it was awesome!

BTW, we rent a house in Ocean Beach every summer, which is really cool because it's a semi-private beach and not so crowded. Maybe we will see you there this year! ;-)

Cheers,
Marie

LOVE LOVE LOVE Spring and Fall!!! Spring because of the longer days, open windows and the intoxicating smell outside. Spring is always welcomed - espcially after the horrible New York winters.

I also love Fall and all that it has to offer - changing leaves, apple picking, pumpkin soups, Halloween, my birthday.

The weather in both seasons is perfection!! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.