Favorite Low Fat Snacks?

veggie booty

how ironic; I just read about the pirate's booty snacks here and just traveled from my home (Austin) to my parents home (Chicago) for a visit and my mother purchased a bag of 'Veggie Booty' for me. I had mentioned before that I am a vegan, and only have been for a couple of months, which my parents are taking time to get used to...which was why I was totally surprised (and thrilled) about the bag of Veggie Booty! Yummmmmy! I give it two thumbs up! (Kale never tasted so good!)

RE: veggie booty

Wow you like veggie booty? I tried it once and really couldn't stand it - threw the bag out after the first taste :). Haven't tried fruity booty yet - for sweets do you guys buy those cinammon twist things with no fat? Pretty good like crunchy cinnamon toast. In our TJ's it's in the aisle with breads and bagged cookies.

I like Kashi cereal with fat free vanilla soy milk. Has a lot of fiber and protein.
Julie

RE: veggie booty

Kelli,
Just wanted to let you know I decided to try both Pirates and Veggie Booty after reading this thread. While I like Pirates Booty better your not a alone, I liked Veggie Booty too (plus Veggie Booty was higher in vitamins).
Dawn W

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.