Favorite Cathe DVD?

I like the 4DS LIS followed by the shoulder/abs/calves workout. That step workout is easy for me to follow and alot of fun. Plus I really like working shoulders.:)

I am starting to really like Imax 2. :) Imax 3, not so much, makes my joints hurt afterwards, but Imax 2 is perfection.:7 Plus it has great music.

I love all of my Cathe stuff so far, but I just tried Imax 2 (with Cardio & Weights) and got a real kick out it. :D Looking forward to doing that one again! I don't think I'll ever be able to pick a favorite.

(In addition to Imax 2, I currently own BootCamp/Muscle Endurance, Cardio Fusion, Pyramid Upper/Lower Body, Gym Style Legs, Hardcore Extreme and Kick, Punch, Crunch. I just ordered 2 more Gym Styles and Slow and Heavy.)

Geez...I just started out with 2 DVDs and a step, and now I'm like a runaway train.

What is C & W? I love doing Bootcamp because it is so fun to me. The music - Quiet Riot - love it! Thanks for your input! Joanna

You must be the change you wish to see in the world. - Mahatma Gandhi

I do want to try the Imax dvds but do you have to be really coordinated to do it? I love the basic style of Drill Max, Boot Camp and High Step Challenge. Thanks for your input! Joanna

Muscle Max and Power Hour are my next two I think. I want to try the Imax dvds but I am not very coordinated so I stick to the basic ones like Drill Max, Boot Camp - etc. and run. Have you tried the step dvds? Thanks so much for your input! Joanna

C & W is cardio and weights it is on the Imax 2 dvd.

My favs:
1. Imax 2 ~ great music, and fun, also comes with cardio and weights which is also fun, good music, great ab section and upper body weights.

2. KPC and Legs and Glutes ~ lots of fun premixes. Great kickboxing workout and ab section. Good music.

3. Butts and Gutts ~ great lower body workout and ab workouts.

4. LIC ~ awesome music and fun workout

5. Step Blast ~ great music fun step workout

6. 4DS HIS ~ All of 4DS is fun but this one is my favorite.

Its really hard not to find a good Cathe workout. She has something for everyone. And once you start buying you won't be able to stop.:7

Enjoy!

Jenn

How much coordination do I need to have to do the Imax dvds? Thanks for your input! Joanna

What is LIC? I love Boot Camp because Quiet Riot is one of the songs in the workout! Also what is KPC? I am not very coordinated so I stick with the basic style workouts and running. Let me know what you think about the choreography difficulty level in LIC and KPC. Thanks for your input! Joanna

KPC = Kick, Punch, Crunch, a really great kickbox workout.
I'm not sure what LIC is (don't have it...yet), but I'm guessing it's low impact or something. Someone will come along and tell us.

I also love the nod to Quiet Riot. It's a little bittersweet with Kevin DuBrow being gone ~ I can't help but think fondly of him every time I hear that song. (I get sentimental at really weird times. :) )

Hello and LIC is Low Impact Circuit, part of a 2006 series, 75 minute circuit workout.

HTH!
~ Ann ~
Aim for nothing and you'll hit it everytime --- anonymous

Ooo ooo, it's so much fun to see so many of *my* faves on other people's lists! :p

My all time favorite Cathe workout is currently LowMax. I never get tired of this one! Followed by StepBlast, but unforunately I have a hard time with this one because of the higher impact. Then IMax2, LIC, 4DS LIS, ME, Step Fit, and Step Works. My newest fav is Butts & Guts...it's one I'm loving to hate! }( :7

Fun thread!

I want to be buried with Butts & Guts :7 Most 'legs & butt' style workouts seem to be 80% quad 20% everything else for me. B&G is exactly what it says it's going to be. All my life I hatehatehated my butt and now it's my favorite body part. Plus it's easy on the knees- no leg presses or squats off a step.

That is so funny! I feel the same way - I really enjoy butts & guts. Have you tried the Hardcore Extreme dvd?

Is HCE Hard Core Extreme? If so, which workout is the most bootcampish - or I should say has an equal amount of upper/lower body workout? Also, which is the least difficult coordination wise?

Co-ordination required for Imax 1 - not much
Imax 2 - none at all for the blasts
Imax 3 none at all for the blasts

The step workouts are mini combos and although they are easy (for me now) some of them required some thought when I did them, the first few times. Now, they are easy.

Each person is different. Whats no co-ordination reeequired for me may be a lot of co-ordination required for you. The Imaxs are ADVANCED cardio.

Imax 3 is my fav, Rythmic Step, MIC

Andrea

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back