Al Pacino
Michael Keaton
Johnny Depp
Denzel Washington
Sam Jackson
Jack Nicholson

>And then there's Johnny Depp. Also not hard to look at, but a
>fine actor.

Johnny Depp never did anything for me until Pirates of the Carribean! OMG-he looks AWESOME in that movie! I was drooling! :9 :9 :9 I'm known to be a fool for that "bad boy" image...

~Wendy~

I smoked my last cigarette on March 17, 2004 at 10:00 pm!

http://lilypie.com/days/050519/1/0/1/-5/.png[/img]
EDD: 05/19/05

My favorite is Tom Hanks. Humor is a major turn-on for me. I love anything he is in. Also Steve Martin, another humor thing.
I just don't go for these "pretty" guys out there today, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise. They just don't trip my trigger..

I really enjoy Tom Hanks too. He's great and he's a cutie. Not "HOT" but a definate cutie. ;-)

~Wendy~

I smoked my last cigarette on March 17, 2004 at 10:00 pm!

http://lilypie.com/days/050519/1/0/1/-5/.png[/img]
EDD: 05/19/05

I like Kevin Spacey, Morgan Freeman, and Kevin Kline because they always give an incredible performance. Among the female actors, I love Kathy Bates and Meryl Streep.

Pinky

In my opinion, the finest actors alive today are Martin Sheen and Bill Murray.

Oh, and Lori's post reminded me, William Macy is WAY up there too.

Just kidding!!!!

Pinky, i LOVE kevin spacey!!!! Ed norton also rocks! Pacino and Connery are favorites as well.

jes:D

Isn't Dixie Chick Natalie Mains married to an actor named "Adrian Pasdar"? I think they had a second baby recently.

No offense, Wendy, but he looked ridiculous in Pirates... I was so bored through that movie, I fell aslepp. I usually always finish a movie even if it's not that good. I just didn't get why people loved it so much. I was in LOVE with him in 21 Jump Street, so much it hurt, but when he moved to France, I was like, good riddance!

Marla:p }(

Both of these men are awesome! It still burns me up Bill didn't get the Oscar for Lost in Translation.

Marla

I was getting worried about you? Wondering what you had been sniffing or doing? LOL!

Russell Crowe. Okay, I know he is not popular with a lot of people but absolutely love his acting, he was amazing in Gladiator & A Beautiful Mind. I can still picture his adam's apple move when he's fighting back his tears when Commadus told him about his wife & son being killed. He is drop-dead georgeous.

I also love Don Cheadle. I don't know why I think he's so hot, he's not that cute but he is. He was awesome in Traffic.

And of course, Orlando Bloom. I wish he would speak Elvish to me.}(

Marla

I know you're being goofy, Jes...but I became addicted the The Andy Griffith Show when I was on maternity leave a few years back. Andy and Barney were hilarious!!!! Two of the worst cops imagineable.

I also fell back in love with The Bob Newhart Show and Magnum P.I. I'd sit there with my little newborn and coo about how hot Tom Selleck was in those little shorts and Hawaiin shirts. Man, he was fine...

How about Goran Visnjic - the Croatian Dr. on ER. :9

But seriously, as far as talent goes, Ewan McGregor, Tom Hanks, Liam Neeson, and Robin williams (he was a great freak on 1 Hour Photo)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.