Fat Loss Rotation While Slimming the Lower Body?

sanchiababy

Cathlete
Anybody know of a fat loss rotation that also encourages the slimming of the lower body? I'm a pear shape (5'9", 177lbs) and I'm trying to lose about 25-30lbs as well as slim down the thighs and hips as well as the middle.

Help!

Sanchia

Yes, this has been a problem for me as well. I also per doctor's orders am not allowed to do squats, lunges, leg presses or high impact step aerobics. So, I'd love a rotation that could fit the bill!

Anybody at all out there know of a rotation or can create a rotation like this? Desperate pear shapes need to know!

Sanchia:)

Hi Ladies,

Try this one out. Melanie posted this awhile back. She had great lower body results with it. I gave it a try and I seen great results with it also.

Day one: PP premix of 2 sets for upper body. PLB floor work, and BC core work.

Day two: Imax 2 and BC cardio

Day three: L&G or L&G extreme

Day four: PS Upper Body or PUB

Day five: KPC

Day six: SJP

Day seven: Rest

Have a great day!!!

Beverly

Lower Body is definitely my problem area. I just started a rotation based on a M&F article for Pear Shaped Individuals. It focuses on cardio. You have got to do alot of cardio to get the fat in the lower body mobilized. You have to do cardio for at least 45 minutes straight before your lower body is even affected by the cardio that you are doing. This is my first week, so unfortunately, i can not attest to the results. It makes total sense to me. I have been doing alot more cardio and my bodyfat has dropped and I have lost 20 lbs in about 8 weeks. So, I am going to continue to stick with this and I will try to remember to keep you guys posted on how things are going.

U2girl

I am reviving this thread in hopes of reaching U2girl is she's still around here. I was finally able to attain the Muscle & Fitness 2003 issue. Unfortunately I cannot find the article that you were referring to in it (fat loss for pear shapes). By any chance did you mean M&F Hers September 2003?

sanchiababy

>I am reviving this thread in hopes of reaching U2girl is
>she's still around here. I was finally able to attain the
>Muscle & Fitness 2003 issue. Unfortunately I cannot find the
>article that you were referring to in it (fat loss for pear
>shapes). By any chance did you mean M&F Hers September 2003?
>
>sanchiababy

I'm not U2girl, but I was intrigued with this article, so I thought I'd see if I could find it online. I think this is it here: http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0KGB/is_7_4/ai_n6006151

I've printed off a copy for myself, because I could really use this advice too! lol :)

O.K so we pear girls should do at least 45 min cardio per day. Interval training is best.

So which one of Cathes DVD's will give us the best interval trining with the cardio?

many thanks

Andrea.

>O.K so we pear girls should do at least 45 min cardio per
>day. Interval training is best.
>
>So which one of Cathes DVD's will give us the best interval
>trining with the cardio?
>
>many thanks
>
>Andrea.

The Imax workouts are interval based, maybe they would be good ones to go for ?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.