EXERCISE CLOTHES?!?!?!

zoelda

Cathlete
ARGH... all I want are some nice supportive lycra/spandex shorts or some running shorts, and I found one site (mothers in motion) but you can't return their stuff and they are revamping the line so they and a lot of places that carried their stuff do NOT even have the stuff in stock. I went to the mall, and they had a pair of "exercise shorts" which are just pathetic "look at me, I'm a pseudo-urban hottie even while I'm pregnant-look." I was NOT an urban hottie PRE PREGNANCY, so I'm interested in ACTUAL FUNCTIONAL, SURVIVE my WASHING MACHINE workout wear a la what I have now... except styled for more support. I do not want to have to wear a bulky belt, but I suppose I could just do that. Do any of you guys have any suggestions?

Thanks!
Zoelda

Pregnancy workout shorts I think I got them at Target.

Big tshirt or regular workout bra covered by big tank top (DH's).

Good shoes, you get what you pay for in that area, IMHO.

Might wanna try the belt if the shorts are not supportive enough. I didn't use one (when I got the ache down there, I stopped working out that day) but have a friend who swears by it.

"Motherhood Maternity" in the mall and online might have some shorts.

I have heard Road Runner Sports is starting to carry stuff. They have a good rep.

Good luck!

Jen

Mothers Maternity -- was there -- they were the ones with the shorts I was making fun of!

Road Runner -- I order from them regularly, but they do not do anything for maternity bottoms.

The t-shirt, bra and shoe thing -- I'm fine there. Just want something better for my belly!

Thanks!
Beth

Just one of those belts -- the mall maternity shop had them, and I've seen them online. It compresses things, lifts belly a bit. I haven't tried it -- just bought one so far!

Zoelda

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU... I JUST GLANCED AT THE PAGE, AND THIS LOOKS LIKE EXACTLY WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR!!!!!!!

Whoops... this is in response to Fitmaternity.com site!

THANK YOU!
Zoelda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.