Exercise bike recommendations needed

DianaL

Hi all!
Does anyone have any exercise bike recommendations? The one I got at sears never worked right and I've never been able to have someone come out and fix it (argh!! :-mad). So, any suggestions would be most welcome!

Thanks, Diana

I have an Airdyne.....they last nearly forever, and they are entirely mechanical. I prefer workout equipment that is not computerized. That's why I have a Nordictrack, also. I also like the more bang for your buck arm motion workout, too. Mine was about $450.00 two years ago....I haggled and got the price down because I put it together myself (with some help!).

Hi Diana,

I love my Edge 490 recumbent bike. It's listed at $350, if you're lucky enough to be able to use military BX/PX you can get it for $279 w/no tax. --Karen

Hi Karen and Honeybunch,
I appreciate the recommendations. It seems like there's more choices than I thought. My husband is the picky one in this decision -- he wants an upright bike and one that isn't noisy (so he can hear the TV while he works out!). I just want a good workout! Anyway, thanks again for all the recommendations.

Diana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.