Everyone gearing up?!

73 days to go! Are you work working!!?? I know we all have some goals and challenges that we hope to slam over these next couple months. Share yours with us :) Nothing like a few extra Cathlete sized hearts to help guide you along...

Way to go Danielle... It is nice to leave the push ups behind as you start into MESO 2 (shhhh....don't tell Cathe!!)! lol! Have a blast!

I loved the April Rotation! Depending on what Cathe posts for May...I might just do it again :rolleyes:

I enjoyed it too! Some of the older workouts I haven't done in a long time, they are still fun!! Can't wait for May's rotation :)
Tracy

60! Wow! Okay now everyone, time to get serious! 2 months to hit a goal before we hit the Roadtrip. What's yours?

May Rotation! Looking Good ♥

60! Wow! Okay now everyone, time to get serious! 2 months to hit a goal before we hit the Roadtrip. What's yours?

Hi Jen - I just read thru the May Rotation 2011 and I'm doing it!!! :p Alternating low/hi intensity mix...just what Dr. Friedrich ordered, ha!

You should do this with me for your mornings and whateva for your extra curricular or evening activity??? :eek:

Of course you can always substitute/add/modify to suit you!:eek:

Okay Cyn,

I'm in! I'm doing STS MESO 2 this month in the am, I'll hit the May rotation at night :p If at some point you stop hearing from me please send help...i may be passed out under my barbell somewhere!! lol! BRING IT!

Hi Jen - I just read thru the May Rotation 2011 and I'm doing it!!! :p Alternating low/hi intensity mix...just what Dr. Friedrich ordered, ha!

You should do this with me for your mornings and whateva for your extra curricular or evening activity??? :eek:

Of course you can always substitute/add/modify to suit you!:eek:

HOLD UP! just realized that I forgot to mention something in my post above... um 59!!!! Seriously! We have entered the 50's!! :p

Alrighty Disney Cat Fans!

Count me in for the May rotation :)
Tracy

Looks like May Rotation (MR) is on tap for us...Tracy, we'll have to keep a close eye on Jen - STS2 and May Rotation:eek:

Wow Jen! Now don't you go over-training and not be able to have FUN at Disney - we're Cathletes and we can modify, that doesn't mean take a step down, you might just want to pick up the MR on alt STS wt days :rolleyes: or whatever works for you.

Best of all, make sure you're having fun my fried
oops friend!:p

aww... aren't you so sweet watching out for your buddy Jen :) No worries, i pay close attention to what my body is saying. It gives me fair warning when it's time to back off. If i don't listen it stops asking quite so nicely!! :p

but tonight...it's ON! L-I-C... just like the song says CYN!

Wow Jen! Now don't you go over-training and not be able to have FUN at Disney - we're Cathletes and we can modify, that doesn't mean take a step down, you might just want to pick up the MR on alt STS wt days :rolleyes: or whatever works for you.

Best of all, make sure you're having fun my fried
oops friend!:p

Woo Hoo...59 days. I can't wait. I am going to be doing Asylum with some STS Total Body and High Reps. I like the Asylum rotation, but I need a little Cathe throughout the week (and more resistance days). Gearing up for Disney and Glassboro...this is going to be the best summer!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.