Energy Break

I'm hoping to get a pass on this one. I just walked a brisk mile and am getting ready for shovel max this afternoon once Mother Nature finishes dumping 20 inches of snow on the Midwest!

BTW! I did MMA Kickbox for the first time this morning and loved the core conditioning at the end! So much fun!

Hi Cathe! Awesome Energy Break!! I did walking lunges around the main floor... sheeze, I need to do MopMax today as well! :p Randy wanted to me to another 50 walking lunges... I said I would if he joined me! That didn't happen! :rolleyes:Hiding inside today from the very sub-zero temps!!

Okay- off to do STS Back & Tri's! Then some cardio later.

Pam

Done! It really did give me a burst of energy.:) I cheated on the pushups and only did 15, but I did all the dips and lunges. I'll do the extra 5 pushups after I do Intensity later today!

I shoveled snow for 40 minutes this morning. And just a little bit ago I did GS back, GS shoulders, and GS biceps followed by CTX triceps and CTX chest (on an incline) (and in that order as I cared more about tris than chest). Then, as I waited for my eggs to boil I did reverse lunges. Am I off the hook? --Jeanne

Done...tried to use the walking lunges as a way to straighten up a bit. Picked up some shoes, toys, and trash along the way.

My legs are a bit sore from High Reps yesterday...ouch!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.