eharmoney

I've heard a lot of good things about it and know a couple who met on eharmony and got married 2 years ago!

Having said that, I registered for it last month (paid $59) and it did nothing for me! Got several matches but IMO most where ghastly looking! The ones I tried to contact, I got no response from = go figure! I'm keeping my membership for one more month, what've I got to lose?!!?

I think it's kinda expensive but I also think some of it is luck and timing. If it's meant to be to find someone from those types of sites, it'll happen

Hope that helps!

I left E-harmony last year cause the big one in my area is Match.com. I do know two couples, one met on Match and the other E-harmomy and both are happily married. Also, I've had some experience with American Singles and Christian Cafe.
You have more freedom on Match.com than E-harmony.
Match.com, I did have a few good dates and lots of communication with men but nothing stuck. there were alot of them I would've never met not being there. In light of my experience, I prefer to meet someone in person and not on the net.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.