Eating the wrong foods

I have changed what I eat and started working out everyday to loose the stomach section. The fatest part on me. But I don't know what foods to eat to help me loose the weight. Any suggestions?:confused:

Not Cathe here but..
Fiber fiber fiber!
I know it seems counter intuitive but the more fiberous foods you eat the fuller you feel and the less you eat. Not to include the clean out factor if you get my drift. I am no expert but I know this is in everything that I have read.

Fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean meats and healthy oils. Avoid sugar, alcohol and empty calories. Make everything you put in your mouth count.

It's also a good thing to avoid fake sugars like Sweet and Low, Splenda, things like that. They make your body believe you're getting glucose from food (i.e. calories/energy) but since they are calorie free, you're body just signals for you to eat something else to compensate. Use real sugar if at all.

Also there are really no true foods that will make you lose weight, its all about calories in, calories out. You can eat oranges all day and lose weight, but it doesn't mean its nutritious. A balanced diet is best.

Basically a good diet for weight loss and muscle building consists of lean proteins (including eggs though they are higher in fat), fruits and vegetables, whole grains, low fat dairy if you don't have dairy issues, and good fats like olive oil, avocados and nuts. Sugar should be avoided. Alcohol is iffy and probably should be avoided for a while until you are close to your goals. A macro allotment of 30% protein, 30% fat and 40% is often suggested and would work for a starting point, but might need to be adjusted for your personal requirements. People doing more cardio tend to need more carbs.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.