++ Early Risers: TGIF++

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

I actually got 7 hours of sleep last night which I have not done in months! It felt so good.. I did a 40 minute I-Tread this morning.

What does everyone think of the new STS series? Are you going to do the pre-sale? I think I will do this. The workouts sound pretty good, no cardio and they said they were going to try to keep them to an hour or less.. just what I like!

Deanie:
Hope your headache went away yesterday:(

Terri:
Glad you had fun doing that workout!:)

Beavs:
How nice that you take your dog to the nursing home! Both my dogs are certified Therapy dogs and I used to take the to 2 differnt homes to visit. The people really appreciated it, espeically the ones that used to have dogs.

Have a great day!

Deb ;-)

Good Morning to Deb and all who come after

Today I feel much better!:) Actually I felt better yesterday afternoon, and got a workout in. I think I just needed one more mornings rest. Today I did the kickbox mishmosh of 4DS and CTX kickbox- Fun!

Deb: I think I am going to get STS. I am kinda on the fence about it, I wish there were more details...but the presale price is good and I'm sure I would get it eventually. I also like the not much cardio and hourish time frame. Glad you got 7 hours of sleep- your body is probably loving it:)

Terri: glad you enjoyed your workout!

Beavs: That is so nice you can take your dog to the nursing home!!! We did that ages ago when my son was young, before we lost our dog. It was hard with the baby and dog, but the nursing home people loved it!!(thankfully I had a westie- little dog)

Sorry if I forgot any one, Hope you all have a great day!
Deanie:*

Deanie and Deb: I really think it is awesome that you have brought your dogs in to see residents. I really like to see their faces light up. I love animals and I know that before they drag me away to the home I will probably have 50 cats and dogs ;)

Terri: Have fun ;)

Today is a rest day for me. I really look forward to sleeping in tomorrow!! zzzzzzzzz

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.