dvd/vhs help!!!!!!!!

prazeh1m

Hello all,
Would someone please please please:) give me the names off some dvd's players that is programmable...( that work with Cathe's dvd's)I keep hearing about players that won't let you program, so I don't want to purchase the wrong thing... If anyone has a combo vhs/dvd and the dvd part is programmable I would prefer the combo but otherwise just the names models of dvd's would be very helpful... I want to purchase it this week if possible. Thanks.
Bev:) :) :)

Hi Bev, I got my combo DVD/VHS player at Best Buy for 130.00 before X-mas. Its a Zenith and works great with Cathe's DVD's which I just started getting. I have most all of her VHS which is why I got a combo. I did an online check to see which player had the least problems as far as the consumers felt. Good luck, the DVD's are really the best way to go with Cathe's workouts...Carole

I have a Sony DVP-NC615, which is programmable. To be honest with you, I never use that feature, as Cathe's DVD's are chaptered so well, it's easier to just go to the next disk manually and pick the chapter you want. 10-15 seconds tops!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.