DVD Update - Jan 4th

SNM Videos

Administrator
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jan-04-03 AT 06:55PM (Est)[/font][p]
Quick Click- Main Menu Screen

Just a quick update on the Intensity DVDs: We have now finished reviewing our “DVD Proof Discs” and just have a few minor changes to make. This should only take a few more days. Next week we will send the DLT Tape Masters to the replicator and then the only step left is the actual production of the DVDs. This can take anywhere from 7 days to 3 weeks (usual turnaround is 10 days). Please keep in mind that unlike videos, DVD production can have many unexpected problems. Hopefully, this will not be the case.

Now a few “bones” about the new DVDs: The menu “ Main” screen you see above will be the same for all our new DVDs ( only the video titles will be different). We’ve tried to make our menu screens more user friendly and quicker to use. You can go up, down, left or right. The Main menu screen will also have music since many of you have requested it.

These are by far our best chaptered DVDs. Besides the Premixed combinations, you can also choose individual exercises and even the set of the exercise you want to do. Our Chapters menu will let you choose the “general section” of the DVD you want to do; i.e., Interval #4 . If you choose Interval #4 the DVD will start playing at Interval #4 and then continue playing to the end of the video. Our “Mix and Match” menu will let you choose an even more specific section of the DVD, i.e., The “Blast” section in interval #4. After the section you chose from the “Mix and Match” is finished, you will be returned to the “Mix and Match” menu screen to make another selection.

More to come....

Wow, thank you so much for the update AND all the hard work you are putting into these DVDs. They sound incredible. (I also love the menu screen...very nice. :))

I know they'll be worth the wait.

I am very grateful for the time and effort in getting these DVD's to us. I am sure that they will be the state-of-the-art example by which all future dvd workouts will be judged. Thank you. I cannot wait either!

Thanks for the update. I like the look of the menu and it sounds like the DVDs are well worth the wait.

Sharon

FAB! You guys really know how to make us DVD lovers happy! Have you ever thought of producing DVDs for other instructors? They could certainly benefit from SNMs experience.

Looks very good. Thanks for the tips. Seems like the menu works the same way as Ab Hits. Very user friendly!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.