DVD Update - Jan 10th

SNM Videos

Administrator
The final authoring corrections to the Intensity series DVDs were finished on Thursday. Our work is now done and everything will be in the replicators hands on Monday. As long as we don’t have any unforeseen problems we will be able to start shipping DVDs sometime this month. We will post further updates in this forum just as soon as we have more information.

Okaaay! Thank you for the update. It helps to know that the DVD's will be on the way soon :-wow

Judy
May God grant you a sunbeam to warm you, a moon beam to charm you & an angel so nothing can harm you :-shy

Yippeee, yee haaa and ring-a-ding-ding!
Thanks for the update.
Could you tell that we DVD buyers were champing at the bit?

The replicators?? Anybody a Stargate SG-1 fan? Did you see the episode last night? If you did, then you know the humor in the DVD work being in the replicators' hands. If you didn't, please forgive this digression.

I am also looking forward to the new workouts!!

Hi, Val!
I'm a big SG-1 fan. Replicators...that explains it! Cathe and the gang can do all those tough workouts without a break bcause they're replicators in human form!!

Thanks for the update! And most of all thanks for all of your hard work on all of these videos! I am so thankful to you and your crew for your dedication, talent and commitment to providing a top notch challenging workout! You are truly the best and I am certain these DVDs will be worth the wait!

However, easy for me to say... as the wait just got to me..... I had to order the VHS set too:)

Thanks again! Can't wait to see all of you in the new series!

-Pammer http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/sport/sport001.gif If Only I Can Be 1/2 the Woman my Dog Thinks I am!

Thanks so much. I can't wait to get my hands on these DVDs!! I've been reading such good reviews from video owners.

Helen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.