DVD rotation?

warchild2005

Cathlete
Luis G. Salazar

So my question is this: I have 5 dvds GYM STYLE LEGS/ BUTTS AND GUTS/SUPERSETS AND PUSH PULL/ KICK PUNCH AND CRUNCH, LEGS AND GLUTES/ and HIGH STEP CIRCUIT

I'm having trouble rotating them, I really don't enjoy doing them at random and would like to do a really great rotation with these DVD's could you maybe help me out?

Thanks Chathe!

Not Cathe here, but what other cardio do you enjoy doing? I see you have one of Cathe's cardio workouts and it's hard to come up with a balanced rotation doing the same cardio 3x/ week. Do you like running? Walking? Biking? Do you have access to a gym for an elliptical, treadmill or stationary bike?

Also, what are your goals? Do you want to gain strength, build muscle endurance, lose weight, attain overall fitness, leaner lower body, more muscular upper body? I'm sure Cathe can come up with a great rotation (or refer to one of her previous ones) if she had a little better idea of what you want to achieve.

You are very smart to not just workout randomly so you want a rotation plan that will take you where YOU want to go, not just a random rotation. HTH!

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

Luis G. Salazar

Yeah, well I would like to tone up I lost all the weight I wanted to a couple weeks ago and I'm looking to start building strength in my upper body. I have been working lower body for a while. I have a barbell with 40lbs, sets of 5, 8, 10, and 15lb dumbbells, a stability ball and two bands. So Im ready! lol! I have been doing Kick, Punch And Cruch as my cardio and it's good cause i would like to keep learnig it so I can do it with out much thinking. I just do every other DVD 6 times a week doing the cardio in between. What DVD's would you suggest? thatnks for the help.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.