dvd release

An earlier post from SMN stated that the slow-down on VHS will have NO impact on the DVD's. Apparently there are two separate teams working on each format. I hope this helps.

Melanie
Baby boy due 1/25/04

" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your soul like it will last for eternity"

Thanks Melanie. Actually it doesn't help. I had read that release as well. I am still wondering what time differential will there be between the VHS and DVD release? Of course I am aware SNM cannot give an exact time difference but all I would like is an approximation. Two weeks, three weeks, less, more?

I've heard from the last series that it was about a month, but since the dvd's are going to have more options it could be longer. Hope this helps:)

I understand your wanting to have a date nailed down, but since Cathe never knows what can go wrong (look at what happened to the videos), she doesn't post an exact date. I look at it this way the longer it takes the more options we'll have and the less likely there will be errors on the DVD.
Hang in there!!! I'm sure they will be worth the wait!
Dawn

Thanks Barbara. I know that for the last series it was approx one month later for the DVD release. I am asking as I ordered both because I didn't want to wait until I could get the DVDs and do the workouts. Now with the delay of the VHS maybe it doesn't make sense to hang on the VHS preorder. If they are being released close to each other then clearly I don't need the VHS (as my VCR is on its last legs anyway). If it is still closer to a month because of the extensive premixes then of course I can keep both.

I know it is not an exact science but I assume that SNM know how far in the DVD mastering they have come and how far they still have to go. I just wish they could give me an APPROXIMATE release date.

Hi Taco! I know it can be frustrating not having these answers but there truly is no way to tell you right now. There is just so much more involved with the DVD process. The wait is definitely a difficult process (trust me, for us too) but it is our intension to provide you with a product that will be worth the extra time. There are so many workouts within workouts on these DVD's. You can use the basic workout as is, or choose a premix that extends the basic workout, shortens the basic workout, increases the intensity, alters it to focus more on cardio or strength, alters it to become a circuit workout, or even combines the two different workouts on the one DVD to become a supersonic workout. Trying to auto program all of these options on your DVD would be very time consuming so we are taking the time now to free you of that frustration later. We're hoping you can wait along with us but if you should choose not too we understand that too. We will keep you updated when we have more information. Take Care :)

I'm trying to be very patient! Right now (6 1/2 months pregnant) I think I'd be able to do her new vids modified...but if they come 6-8 weeks from now I might not be able to move, let alone do a Cathe vid. ;) I know that the DVD's will be waiting for me when my little boy is born. Kind of like a baby shower gift! It's funny, when I pre-ordered the DVD's I didn't even know I was pregnant.

Melanie
Baby boy due 1/25/04

" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your soul like it will last for eternity"

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.