DVD purchase suggestions

LizLyon65

Hello everyone! I am new to Cathe's workouts and need some advice. I have been running for over two years. In August, I began doing Jari Love's "Get Ripped". It got too easy so I moved to Sleek and Lean and then Ripped 1000. Then I found Cathe's Muscle Endurance and I fell in love. I cut back on my running due to an injury so I am looking for a step and a circuit workout by Cathe to use. I looked at Bootcamp and I thought I might need something a little easier to start out. What should I choose? I thought I was an advanced exerciser until I saw Cathe's workouts! I have been looking at High Step Circuit, High Step Challenge, High Step Trainer and Low Impact Circuit. What would be best as a starting point to get me ready for the Bootcamp Circuit? I appreciate your suggestions.

Liz

Hi Liz,

Welcome to the forums. High Step Circuit is more of an intermediate circuit so I guess you could start there and then work your way up to Low Impact Circuit, then High Step Challenge and then the most challenging would be High Step Training Advanced. Low Impact Circuit uses the regular step whereas the other 3 use the high step. If you haven't do so already, I would check out the video clips and they should give you a good idea of where you'd like to start.

Marcy

Marcy

Thank you for the suggestions Marcy. I looked at the clips and I think I will take your advice and buy High Step Circuit. Bootcamp is just way too challenging for me right now! I guess it will have to be something I can use as a goal.

Liz :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.