DVD COVERS

jordan

Cathlete
Hi,

I know this is a long shot but I'm gonna ask anyway..........

I really like the DVD covers that you have shown so far :D.
Could the limited edition cases include an insert that folds out with all the covers for the DVDs in the new series? This way we could choose our favorite cover and slide it into the front of the DVD case :) (or cases if we choose to look at the different covers).

I know it might sound silly to some people :eek:, but this way we get the space saving benefits of the case and get our favorite cover art at the same time.

Just asking (no problem if it can't be done),
jordan

Low Impact Covers

Sorry, but that would just be way too costly for us to do, plus it would cause all kinds of problems with trying to track bootleggers who sell illegal copies of our DVDs. But glad you're enjoying the covers and later today we will display the "Real" Limited Edition Cover.

Thanks for asking Jordan and for responding SNM! I was actually thinking about this myself. How it would be nice to have the front (and maybe back) covers available to print out and then those of us who got the single case could choose to buy separate cases and would have covers for them if we chose.

Not a big deal to not be able to do this but I thought that would be neat to have that option.

Thanks again!

Related question, SNM! (Don't know if I should start a new thread...)

Would it be possible to provide the cover art as a download for those who purchase the workouts as downloads only? I would load them onto my ipod or ereader, so I can read them before working out (part of my ritual!).

Also, if you could include the intro spiel as part of the downloads that would be great (watching those, every time, is also part of my ritual. Maybe I need help? ;) )

Thanks so much. This series is looking fantastic!

Online Covers

Because of people and companies that illegally duplicate and sell our DVDs this is not something we can do. Though I'm sure everyone here just wants the DVD wraps for their own personal use, there are many people and companies that would use these downloads to illegally duplicate and sell our DVDs. This is a huge problem for us and providing download covers would only make things worse and would make it more difficult to determine if a DVD is a fake or an original.

As for the intro speech by Cathe, this will be included with your downloads. You will actually get any and all video footage that is on the DVD including any Bonus footage.

Last edited:
Because of people and companies that illegally duplicate and sell our DVDs this is not something we can do. Though I'm sure everyone here just wants the DVD wraps for their own use personal use, there are many people and companies that would use these downloads to illegally duplicate and sell our DVDs. This is a huge problem for us and providing download covers would only make things worse and would make it more difficult to determine if a DVD is a fake or an original.

As for the intro speech by Cathe, this will be included with your downloads. You will actually get any and all video footage that is on the DVD including any Bonus footage.

Thanks for the response! Well, at least I can do half of my ritual! :D

Thanks for asking Jordan and for responding SNM! I was actually thinking about this myself. How it would be nice to have the front (and maybe back) covers available to print out and then those of us who got the single case could choose to buy separate cases and would have covers for them if we chose.

Not a big deal to not be able to do this but I thought that would be neat to have that option.

Thanks again!

Ooo! Great idea, Julie! I like it!

Jordan -- thanks for asking your question. I happen to really like the series DVD covers too and was wondering the same thing. Storage space is not an issue for me and would much prefer individual cases. Oh well... :(

Because of people and companies that illegally duplicate and sell our DVDs this is not something we can do. Though I'm sure everyone here just wants the DVD wraps for their own personal use, there are many people and companies that would use these downloads to illegally duplicate and sell our DVDs. This is a huge problem for us and providing download covers would only make things worse and would make it more difficult to determine if a DVD is a fake or an original.

Is it possible to to imbed a copy of the cover with the download? Or do you do that already? For the back cover text, you could do a really simple PDF that just includes the information so people will have that.

Sorry, but we don't provide digital versions of our covers. They could too easily be used by illegal bootleggers who copy our products.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.