DUE ANY DAY

Connie34

HI EVERYONE! I'M HAVING SOME APPREHENSION TODAY....I AM DUE ANY DAY, WHICH IS A GOOD THING, BUT AM NERVOUS ABOUT DELIVERY! THIS IS BABY #2 FOR ME, BUT MY 1ST IS ALMOST 6 YRS OLD NOW...I JUST KNOW IT'S GONNA HURT! BUT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK TO MY WORKOUTS! I HAVE BEEN A REAL SLOTH SINCE CHRISTMAS...MOSTLY DUE TO THE FACT THAT I HAVE BEEN DEPRESSED: I FOUND OUT I AM LOSING MY JOB! I HAVE NOT BEEN UNEMPLOYED SINCE I WAS OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL, AND THE THOUGHTS OF BEING UNEMPLOYED SCARE THE H OUTTA ME! I THINK I HAVE ANOTHER JOB LINED UP, BUT MENTALLY & EMOTIONALLY, I JUST WONDER HOW I'M GOING TO HANDLE IT ALL! ONE DAY AT A TIME, RIGHT?! I'M JUST REALLY SCARED....I HATE THE THOUGHTS OF HAVING DAYCARE RAISING MY KIDS! BUT I HAVE TO WORK, HOUSE PAYMENTS AND PAYMENTS OF EVERY OTHER KIND HAVE TO BE MADE, RIGHT? BUT I AM FACED WITH WORKING MORE HOURS AND A COMMUTE...WHICH MEANS LESS TIME FOR THE KIDS AND WORKOUTS...

SO THANKS FOR LETTING ME VENT....

WHEN DID EVERYONE START BACK TO EXERCISE POST PREGNANCY? WHAT DID YOU START WITH? THANKS AGAIN!

Good luck! Remember delivery hurts but it doesn't last forever. You've done it once, you can do it again. I began low impact workouts at 2 weeks postpartum and resumed intense workouts at 6 weeks postpartum. I started back with postpartum workouts-quickfix postpartum, cindy crawford-a new dimension and buns of steel postpartum. I also began with walks . Next, could you losing your job be a mixed blessing? If you minus childcare costs, is it still worth it for you to work? Are there any expenses you can cut to stay home a while with the kids? Are there any options in your field to work part time? Amazingly things work out, for now though just focus on having your suitcase packed.

Mom to Alexis Rose-9/12/03 and Ashley Elizabeth-5/19/06

hi there,

just focus on a healthy delivery for now! that's all you should be concerned with! don't stress about the job, bills, postpartum workouts.. plenty of time for that!

focus on healthy delivery! best of luck to you!

I KNOW, I LET MY WORRIES GET THE BEST OF ME. THANKS FOR THE ADVICE. I KNOW I NEED TO FOCUS ON THE BABY, AND YES, LOSING THIS JOB PROBABLY IS THE BEST THING RIGHT NOW---I'LL TELL YA'LL ABOUT IT SOME DAY!! I JUST NEED TO VENT AT TIMES. THANKS FOR THE ADVICE AND BEST WISHES TO ALL ON UPCOMING DELIVERIES!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.