Drill Max

aussiekers

Cathlete
I don't have this workout, is it one you use often? I have Body Fusion, would it be similar to this? I don't have Boot Camp either, but looking, I feel like I would like drill max better than boot camp. I do have the 4 Day Split DVD which has a boot camp section. Just wondering what you thought. What would you say Drill Max is similar too? I have quite a few other Cathe workouts.

I don't do DrillMax as often as I should, but it is a great workout. Very intense. I am partial to Cathe's original Bootcamp though, and LOVE Muscle Endurance, which is on the Bootcamp DVD. I think DrillMax might be a smidge more difficult though than Bootcamp, but Bootcamp is more fun IMO.

Or, you could take advantage of the quantity discount and the March Cathlete Appreciation discount and get BOTH! :p

I love Muscle Endurance too. I have that as a download. I have all the new ones too so wasn't sure if something I already have is a good sub for Drill Max. Do you like the 4 day split bootcamp as well as the original bootcamp?

Keep in mind that 4DS Boot Camp is structured differently from the original Boot Camp. In the 4DS Boot Camp all the cardio is together at the beginning, but in Boot Camp you go through 1 minute cycles of cardio, lower body, upper body and core.

Between Drill Max and Boot Camp, I do use Drill Max a lot more and almost always doing just the drills for cardio as I'm not much for circuit workouts.

Well, if you like drills I think all of them are good for different reasons. Drill Max is just a very cool and different workout, I just got it for Christmas (which seems like yesterday but was over 3 months ago.) I like it as a substitute for my runs when its raining/snowing/icy. The segment where you use your stability ball is a lot of fun.

I love love love drillmax and the premixes. It's one of my favourites. I am drenched and feel revitalized afterwards. If I had to choose my top five DVD's - drillmax would be there.

CF

I love Drill Max. It really helped with my running also. I should do it more but it's hard! My friend and I joke it's like Bootcamp on steroids :)

I love Drill Max. It really helped with my running also. I should do it more but it's hard! My friend and I joke it's like Bootcamp on steroids :)

jcm, that's too cute (but true)!

Drill Max is absolutely among my top 5.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.