Drill Max will be my next purchase.

eaglobo

Cathlete
That looks like fun, and tough at the same time, it would certainly add variety. Asking for this one for a Christmas gift..I have enough workouts to keep me occupied until then.

Jerry

You know I have never watched the clips...I assumed it was all step and I do not do step workouts...at least not yet. I am more of kickbox, run, elliptical worker...so I watched the clip... oh my!!! Added it to my wishlist as well. Thanks for that insight to check it out..

duck

You'll both love Drill Max!!

Duck - I don't do step workouts either (except the high step) but I can do this one. It's more drill work than step. It has some great cardio premixes as well. It's a great challenge!

Yes, this workout is one of my absolute favorites! It doesn't have very much step choreography -- and it's just so much FUN!

Can Santa come early??

Leanne

I think this is Cathe's toughest circuit workout. It kicks my butt every time I do it. I love the functional fitness components in it. I hope she puts out a Drill Max 2 someday!

Jerry,
That's my next workout after doing some previewing tonight. I did BootCamp tonight and HSTA last night so I'm good to go.
You may not want to wait till Christmas.

I love this workout. You are more patient than me though Jerry, I wouldn't be able to wait to Christmas. No wonder I always say I don't need anything for Christmasx(

Kim:)

Ooooo, I love this workout!! That would be a great Christmas gift. However, I wouldn't be able to wait that long. :7 Thanks for the idea! I just may do DM-Cardio/leg premix today. I already worked upper body this AM. That's a great premix!

OK OK, so I didn't wait until Christmas...this DVD will help me with damage control for the coming holidays. Will be doing it Monday for 1st time...I have watched it once or twice..it looks like a challenge..can't wait!

Jerry

OMG I just did this one again today!!!! I love it and love how you can mix it up and do different workouts on the same DVD. AWESOME:D

I do not have a lot of her workouts but I am working on it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.