Drill Max Clip does not work???

erinjames

Cathlete
Help! I viewed it when it was first posted but now I can't. Could you let me know if there is a problem with this clip?

Try again. I think it might be high traffic? I saw it once, then when I went back a little while later, nothing came up. I tried again in a few minutes, and it came up.

I have trouble with Drill Max also. I admit to dial up, but after downloading I can viewy the first 75% of Body Max 2 and Low Impact Circuit and it sounds and looks perfect, even with my dial up! Drill Max was downloaded but only played once for me very choppy. Now when I try to view Drill Max it's like starting over. I'm finally getting cable this Saturday so I can't wait to view them all and hopefully Drill Max will play fine as I'm really wanting to see that preview!!!
Angela

I have high-speed internet connection, and have unable to view any of the clips without such extreme choppiness/stuttering, they are unwatchable. I've always been able to watch clips on this web site and anywhere else I go. It's extremely frustrating.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.